💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Blade: New Music Video?

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Mister G
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

It could be something like Ava Max did last year, she went to the VMAs to perform Torn and the next day the video was premiering.

Gaga could always do a medley of Free Woman and Rain On Me.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
1 minute ago, Aqua Mars said:

Didn’t Gaga imply ROM will last until the end of summer? 

Inb4 It’s ROM music video (daylight version)

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

imitalian

Wait was the rumor that she already filmed Free Woman and Babylon mv pre lockdown confirmed to be true?

MonsterPawPR

maybe it's the Rain On Me video that the 'insiders' told us about, where Gaga finds Ariana in a cave :bear:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Rifek
10 minutes ago, Noir said:

So it's FW or Babylon? Hmm

Sine From Above 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bradley
48 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

It could be something like Ava Max did last year, she went to the VMAs to perform Torn and the next day the video was premiering.

Yeah but it stil wouldn't 'steal' ROM's thunder like the original post was asking.

LastNight

This is so exciting! If it's for the next single then I think it'll come after the VMAs - she's nominated too many times and has now acknowledged them twice, so in my mind there's no way she isn't performing. I think it's just a matter of when (not if) they'll announce her as the Vanguard winner; dropping the video for a new song soon after that performance would be super smart.

I reckon Free Woman is the next single. Definitely think it would need the push of a performance followed quickly by the video premiere to get it going, but I can see it growing organically and becoming a moderate hit in the long run. I know it's not solid evidence of how it'll be received by the public at large, but everyone I've played the album to (who isn't a stan or a fan) bops along to FW or lists in their faves. I think the fanbase is underestimating it because they're bitter about the demo...which is inferior to the final song anyway. I'm super intrigued to see what the video for it is like.

Having said that, I could also see her releasing a video just to create hype. I want the Babylon video ASAP but I really want her to push it as a single, so I'd rather wait - even if it means not seeing it for a while. But maybe she'll surprise me and make Babylon the next single, I would LIVE for that. I just know the video for it is/will be incredible.

CrimeanMiracle

I would like it to be a joint clip with BLACKPINK. At least there will be a lot of views, at least something positive.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

RudraCNG

Please be Babylon. Nothing against FW but imagine the slayage if the Babylon MV was Babylon-themed.

Archived