💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B on why Kylie Jenner was in her video

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_(clothing)

Literally my first thought even before seeing it was Jenner was "What a lousy train...", it gave me Nicky Doll cape eleganza teas.

confused chrissy teigen GIF

I see... 

I mean, the emphasis was on her behind. Wouldn't a long trail take away from that?

End Racism Now

elijahfan
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I see... 

I mean, the emphasis was on her behind. Wouldn't a long trail take away from that?

Nothing would've literally been better than this split little piece of leopard cloth :oops: It was a bit anti-climactic. Why would you want to look like that, when you could look like this:

Rihanna-Met-Gala-2015-billboard-1548-102

myluis617
20 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I can’t even express how much of a non-issue this is🙄

People need to relax :rip: It’s a music video for a song about p***y, we didn’t add Kylie to Mount Rushmore ???

Yeah cheeto head wont let that happen before his gets on there. 

Donald Trump GIF

IllusionLover
25 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I don't get all the hate Kylie recieves

It's funny to think how 5 years ago everyone loved her and ate everything she would put out.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StarstruckIllusion

what??? Kylie is a nice person behind the scenes? wtf no way... celebs aren’t humans and they don’t have emotions wow

StrawberryBlond

I fail to see the downside of showing women of multiple races in a video. Isn't that not the definition of diversity, which is the intended goal of being progressive? No whites allowed only reinforces ideas of segregation and racial supremacy. Nothing can be diverse if everyone's the same. The person who made that tweet about Kylie symbolising how white women do the bare minimum and get through life is so insufferable, I can't even. She didn't need to do much because she's the most recognisable cameo there so the mere sight of her is all that's needed to make a video go viral. Most people didn't know who the other cameos were unless they were in the know, they weren't exactly the biggest of names and Normani simply isn't recognisable as a soloist yet. I think a lot of these people are probably speaking from jealousy as Kylie looked so amazing in that video. I'm not even a fan and am aware of how much surgical help she's had but natural or not, she looked fire. Insecure people tend to be really annoyed when beautiful people are front and centre, so they like to tear them down to make themselves feel better.

NewYorkGirl

Who cares if she was in the video? Cardi wanted her in the video. That’s all she would’ve had to say. It’s her video. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Franch Toast

I'm not fan of the Karashian-Jenner clan, but if Cardi and Megan wanted her in their video, that's their choice as artists. 

Stan Twitter is so f*cking annoying. :triggered:

She/Her/Hers

hieronymus

Meanwhile I just realized if Kim had stayed with her first husband, she'd have 2 people named Kris in her life.

edit: my bad, Kris Humphries was her 2nd husband

hieronymus
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Nothing would've literally been better than this split little piece of leopard cloth :oops: It was a bit anti-climactic. Why would you want to look like that, when you could look like this:

Rihanna-Met-Gala-2015-billboard-1548-102

Nothing like an omelette duvet to cover the derriere you spent a ton of money on

NCgaga

Why do people pay Stan twitter or blacK Twitter any attention, when it comes to their art. Cardi said she wanted powerful women in the video. Kylie is almost a billionaire. What the hell is wrong with having diversity in a video. Most hypocritical thing ever 

Archived