šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NOBTR Piano Version Leak (Not Gaga's Vocals)

GagaArt

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean anyone with a good voice and piano skills can do this and put an "Exclusive" watermark over it, but it would be nice to get a new versionĀ :heart:

Gracious Gaga

Well even the leaked version we'veĀ had for yearsĀ is not 100% Gagaā€™s vocals. The ā€œtuning to the station you likeā€ and the bridge ā€œwhen u get here boy we can dance..ā€ is NOT Gagaā€™s vocals

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Well even the leaked version we have is not 100% Gagaā€™s vocals. The ā€œtuning to the station you likeā€ and the bridge ā€œwhen u get here boy we can dance..ā€ is NOT Gagaā€™s vocals

I thought the latter didn't sound like her but always thought ā€œtuning to the station you likeā€ did

Enzo

Omg Gabbie Hannah sounding goodĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought the latter didn't sound like her but always thought ā€œtuning to the station you likeā€ did

I agree to some extent, but it sounds like there are two voices on "And I'm tuned into your station tonight", and the "When you get here, boy, we can dance" lines, and the one with the lower-sounding voice was Gaga's voice

He/him/his

FfFfFfFF

The one who leaked this also has two unreleased FKA twigs songs for sale.. thanks for reminding me I won't ever listen to them.Ā :bear:

Enzo
10 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Well even the leaked version we'veĀ had for yearsĀ is not 100% Gagaā€™s vocals. The ā€œtuning to the station you likeā€ and the bridge ā€œwhen u get here boy we can dance..ā€ is NOT Gagaā€™s vocals

I knew I wasn't crazy :saladga:

It literally sounds too different to the rest of vocals i-

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Enzo said:

I knew I wasn't crazy :saladga:

It literally sounds too different to the rest of vocals i-

Ā 

4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I agree to some extent, but it sounds like there are two voices on "And I'm tuned into your station tonight", and the "When you get here, boy, we can dance" lines, and the one with the lower-sounding voice was Gaga's voice

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I wanna know who the other singer is. Maybe a co-writerĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Enzo

Wasn't there another snippet of the song by another singer leaked not long ago? :oprah:

But it wasn't a piano version :poot:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Ā 

Ā 

I wanna know who the other singer is. Maybe a co-writerĀ 

Well, it depends on the co-writers of the early version, and the ARTPOP version of the song. The early version is just Gaga, Billy Steinberg, and Josh Alexander while the ARTPOP version was Gaga, Billy Steinberg, Josh Alexander, DJ White Shadow, Dino Zisis, and Nick Monson. It doesn't sound like any of themĀ :selena:

He/him/his

Linus Gaga

What are you guys talking aboutĀ :sweat:Ā those lines from the one we had,Ā Ā just sounds exactly like GagaĀ 

Hit me a message and say hi !

EuphoricVibez
23 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

What are you guys talking aboutĀ :sweat:Ā those lines from the one we had,Ā Ā just sounds exactly like GagaĀ 

Nvm, I thought you meant the snippet that was just posted was Gaga's voiceĀ šŸ˜¬Ā But, yeah, those lines are definitely Gaga, and some other girl harmonizing with her

He/him/his

Archived