Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP -“Resilient” , “Teary Eyes” & “Cry About It Later” snippet

SLAG

Featured Posts

“Teary Eyes”
“Cry About It Later”

- Katy also showed off some of the Kerch including a clown nose, “Smile” face mask and cassette tape.

“Resilient”

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

She will share whole album before release :bon:

Katy Perry shared a line of ‘’Cry About It Later’’ : ‘’Champagne on ice only make you stronger’’

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ghost Face

Will she ever evolve in the way she use her voice? It's that (to me kinda annoying) tone of her that doesn't get me me into her music at all.

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

It's an honor.

Helix

okay Teary Eyes might be the only thing she's released in recent memory that I'm connecting with... it sounds cute 

KennyRichie

This, again, just prove how much I dislike her and her always the same music. But hey, good for those who dig it.

beaublue

They both sound amazing! This album really is shaping up to be full of bangers, I’m so excited 🥳

beaublue
4 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

This, again, just prove how much I dislike her and her always the same music. But hey, good for those who dig it.

Y’all ask for her to be different & evolve so she releases Witness & you **** on it saying you want her old stuff. So then she releases songs like Prism & Teenage Dream & y’all are saying you want her to evolve? Like damn, just go away if you don’t like her? No one cares that you don’t like it, we’re just sick of listening to you complain.

10 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Will she ever evolve in the way she use her voice? It's that (to me kinda annoying) tone of her that doesn't get me me into her music at all.

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Change the channel babes, no one asked you to watch with us.

KennyRichie
Just now, lestyoufall said:

Y’all ask for her to be different so she releases Witness & you **** on it saying you want her back of stuff. So then she released songs like Prism & Teenage Dream & y’all are saying you want her to evolve? Like damn, just go away if you don’t like her? No one cares that you don’t like it.

I don’t understand you. Of course no one should care that I don’t like it, as no one should care you like it.

And, also, I never asked Katy anything lmfao

ps: I’m not going anywhere.

beaublue
1 minute ago, KennyRichie said:

I don’t understand you. Of course no one should care that I don’t like it, as no one should care you like it.

And, also, I never asked Katy anything lmfao

ps: I’m not going anywhere.

You & everyone else who complains as a whole. Y’all are constantly talking sh*t saying she needs to evolve but when she does you complain about wanting her old stuff. It’s an endless cycle. Like how much negativity can one person put out? Aren’t you tired of complaining? Aren’t you tired of ruining it for fans that like the new material & wanna be excited with each other? Do you honestly think that your negativity is needed?

Archived