Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP -“Resilient” , “Teary Eyes” & “Cry About It Later” snippet

SLAG

Featured Posts

Ghost Face
22 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

You & everyone else who complains as a whole. Y’all are constantly talking sh*t saying she needs to evolve but when she does you complain about wanting her old stuff. It’s an endless cycle. Like how much negativity can one person put out? Aren’t you tired of complaining? Aren’t you tired of ruining it for fans that like the new material & wanna be excited with each other? Do you honestly think that your negativity is needed?

You really think you are needed?

window fuck this GIF

It's an honor.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
1 minute ago, Alice 911 said:

window fuck this GIF

I know that other Katy fans want me around, I know that they & I enjoy expressing our excitement over the new music & I know no one appreciates negativity. If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say it at all. If you don’t like Katy or the new music then don’t listen or interact with it? It’s not that hard.

HeavyPunkLover

She can do only one kind of music.

I always wonder how can you listen to Gaga and then go listen to KP songs

kim kardashian GIF

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

I know that other Katy fans want me around, I know that they & I enjoy expressing our excitement over the new music & I know no one appreciates negativity. If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say it at all. If you don’t like Katy or the new music then don’t listen or interact with it? It’s not that hard.

It's a TOPIC where we DISCUSE about certain music.

So where you can say that you like Katy, I can say that I don't get into her music because I don't like her voice, that's all I freaking did. 

You are on a forum where many opinions will drop.
If you can only handel your own opinion or that of like minded people .. leave the internet Hun!

paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It's an honor.

APPLAUSE4YOU

This fan base has this undying vendetta against Katy and it shows sometimes. Let this girl make her style of music! I used to be immature like the rest back in the Applause vs Roar days but I think it's time we just let go of FAN CREATED DRAMA! I'm excited for the album! :kiss:

TimisaMonster

Om I can definitely tell she got away from the originally planned more "ballad/acoustic" sound she said the album would be...

This defintely sounds more pop and dancy and the songs sound great...just wish she had chosen these songs over Daisies and Smile...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

beaublue
2 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

It's a TOPIC where you DISCUSE about certain music.

Where you can say that you like Katy, I can say that I don't get into her music because I don't like her voice. T
That's all I freaking do. 

You are on a forum where many opinions will drop.
If you can only handel your own opinion or that of like minded people .. leave internet Hun!

paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Girl you inserted yourself into a convo that had nothing to do with you :triggered: no one was talking to you? Are you looking for attention or something? Why are you so upset?

Ghost Face
Just now, lestyoufall said:

Girl you inserted yourself into a convo that had nothing to do with you :triggered: no one was talking to you? Are you looking for attention or something? Why are you so upset?

Girllll you littarly quoted me and made me part of the conversation.
Wtf are you on?

weird ape GIF

It's an honor.

As usual a couple of trolls are ruining the thread for everyone else. If you don't like Katy or her music it's a simple as exiting the thread. If you hear it and don't like it just leave. 

4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Om I can definitely tell she got away from the originally planned more "ballad/acoustic" sound she said the album would be...

This defintely sounds more pop and dancy and the songs sound great...just wish she had chosen these songs over Daisies and Smile...

I actually like Smile although I really wanted that Diddy feature. Listening to the snippets so far I feel like Daisies sounds so much different than the other songs. It's very stripped back while the others have big production and are dance pop.

beaublue
8 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Girllll you littarly quoted me and made me part of the conversation.
Wtf are you on?

Scroll to the top of the page. I never replied to you until you quoted me. I wasn’t talking to you & you quoted my response to someone else & said this

20 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

window fuck this GIF

Animal Claws

Some of you need to stop. If you don't like her, do not enter on this thread just to expose your negative opinion to someone, as long as it is constructive without the intention of diminishing the artist, which is what I was able to understand by some users here.

OT: The album sounds really good so far, i'm curious to hear the whole thing.

Ghost Face
50 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Change the channel babes, no one asked you to watch with us.

Scroll to page one (;

You where the one that quoted me and start talking to me.
weird fish omg GIF

It's an honor.

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Why are you acting like Witness was some huge artistic achievement and some huge development of growth musically that Katy had? We did want her to evolve and Witness was not it, you can literally put Prism, Teenage Dream and Witness on shuffle and it sounds like all the same music wise. You could literally put Miss You More  as a ballad on either of the previous two albums and Hey Hey Hey literally sounded like any other big anthem on Prism, you could say the same for other songs on the album but I honestly don't even remember their names. Stop acting like Witness was evolution because it wasn't it was more of the same.

And this is coming from someone who loves Katy and a lot of her music (I think NRO is one of the best pure pop songs in a while). But yeah Witness was definitely not cute and the opposite of artistic growth, if she wanted artistic growth she would've actually put forth an album with a completely different sound.

She gave us Rise but people didn't like that so she is giving what people expect from her and what is in demand

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived