Another one in the basket 
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah :trollga:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Cry About It Later sounds exactly like another song I cannot remember :wtfga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, lestyoufall said:

You & everyone else who complains as a whole. Y’all are constantly talking sh*t saying she needs to evolve but when she does you complain about wanting her old stuff. It’s an endless cycle. Like how much negativity can one person put out? Aren’t you tired of complaining? Aren’t you tired of ruining it for fans that like the new material & wanna be excited with each other? Do you honestly think that your negativity is needed?

Why are you acting like Witness was some huge artistic achievement and some huge development of growth musically that Katy had? We did want her to evolve and Witness was not it, you can literally put Prism, Teenage Dream and Witness on shuffle and it sounds like all the same music wise. You could literally put Miss You More  as a ballad on either of the previous two albums and Hey Hey Hey literally sounded like any other big anthem on Prism, you could say the same for other songs on the album but I honestly don't even remember their names. Stop acting like Witness was evolution because it wasn't it was more of the same.

And this is coming from someone who loves Katy and a lot of her music (I think NRO is one of the best pure pop songs in a while). But yeah Witness was definitely not cute and the opposite of artistic growth, if she wanted artistic growth she would've actually put forth an album with a completely different sound.

Genuine Guy 09

I'm not happy about the teary Eyes thing. Again it sounds like Rain On Me. We know what's getting 3rd single treatment then :fatcat:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

beaublue
12 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Why are you acting like Witness was some huge artistic achievement and some huge development of growth musically that Katy had? We did want her to evolve and Witness was not it, you can literally put Prism, Teenage Dream and Witness on shuffle and it sounds like all the same music wise. You could literally put Miss You More  as a ballad on either of the previous two albums and Hey Hey Hey literally sounded like any other big anthem on Prism, you could say the same for other songs on the album but I honestly don't even remember their names. Stop acting like Witness was evolution because it wasn't it was more of the same.

And this is coming from someone who loves Katy and a lot of her music (I think NRO is one of the best pure pop songs in a while). But yeah Witness was definitely not cute and the opposite of artistic growth, if she wanted artistic growth she would've actually put forth an album with a completely different sound.

Your opinion but what isn’t opinion is that Witness IS different from her past work sonically, lyrically, melodically, even commercially. Regardless of whether or not you like the album, it’s different. She even changed her writing habits on that album, I could go into detail about all the numerous things she did on that album that were unique to Witness. The song form, production, melodic structure. I personally love the album & think it’s great. I also know music theory & can appreciate music in a way others can’t unless they have that knowledge so maybe that’s where the difference in opinion lies. Either way, yes it was different regardless if it was for the better.

I also find your pointed tone comical as if you have the authority to dictate other people’s opinions as can be seen in your “stop acting like Witness was evolution.” Sorry you inform you but you do not hold power over the way others feel.

I could also point out the misogyny in your “opinion” & how you feel Katy has a responsibility to constantly change & evolve while others artist, male artists specifically, aren’t required to do the same. You’re here telling Katy she MUST change with every album cycle, she MUST show that she went through some hardship to evolve just for YOU or her music isn’t “good?” Yeah, take a look in the mirror babes.

Nuggets
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Why are you acting like Witness was some huge artistic achievement and some huge development of growth musically that Katy had? We did want her to evolve and Witness was not it, you can literally put Prism, Teenage Dream and Witness on shuffle and it sounds like all the same music wise.

Huh? I think you need to give Witness another listen tbh cause these songs:

Don't sound like anything on PRISM or TD. (And even Prism and TD have their differences btw) 

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Ghost Face
23 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

I don’t understand you. Of course no one should care that I don’t like it, as no one should care you like it.

And, also, I never asked Katy anything lmfao

ps: I’m not going anywhere.

Amen! Some users are just that

Mario Lopez Football GIF

It's an honor.

Archived