💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B to Joe Biden: "We don't want no false promises"

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

"Cardi B has revealed that she has spoken to Joe Biden and that she told him if he wants people to vote for him, “we don’t want no false promises.”

Speaking in a new interview, the rapper, who released her new track ‘WAP’ with Megan Thee Stallion earlier this week, discussed the presumptive Democratic candidate, the upcoming election, and the urgent need to vote.

Asked how she felt about being “stuck with Biden” after Bernie Sanders – who she originally voiced support for – dropped out of the race, Cardi said: “I’m salty but I’m okay,” before revealing, “I spoke to Joe Biden.”

Cardi then appearing to clam up, as if someone behind the camera was telling her not to disclose the conversation between the two. After being asked to elaborate further by host Charlamagne Tha God, she eventually went into more detail.

“What I’m saying is that I know him,” she continued. “I always felt like Biden balanced Obama because I thought he was conservative and that’s what swayed the conservative votes, the ones in the middle. Knowing him and everything, I think he’s getting it and I think he understands the people’s pain. He’s getting what we want. People think we want so much, but we want really simple things if you really think about it.”

Cardi said she told the former vice president that he should listen to the people’s demands: “I tried to let him know like, listen we don’t want no false promises. We don’t want no fake **** to get people voting. This is what we want. Please make it happen.”

You can watch the full interview below (she talks about Biden around the 5:40 mark):

Elsewhere in the interview, the ‘Bodak Yellow’ star talked about the importance of Biden choosing a black woman as his running mate, the need to make sure every American can vote during the coronavirus pandemic, and why black women are a good influence on politics.

It comes after Cardi explained earlier this week why she is endorsing Joe Biden for the US 2020 presidential race.

“I think he understands that what we want are simple things, you know what I’m saying? We’re not asking for much, we just asking for certain ****,” she said.

Back in April, Cardi B interviewed former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Instagram to discuss the economic and health crises sparked by the ongoing pandemic."

https://www.nme.com/news/music/cardi-b-says-shes-spoken-to-joe-biden-and-told-him-we-dont-want-no-false-promises-2724212?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cardi-b-says-shes-spoken-to-joe-biden-and-told-him-we-dont-want-no-false-promises&amp

Cardi knows what's up! :excuseu:

He/him/his

SeIena Gomez

Didn’t Cardi do further education in economics or something? I read that somewhere 

smart lady

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Didn’t Cardi do further education in economics or something? I read that somewhere 

smart lady

I wouldn't doubt it. Despite what people think, she's definitely educated

He/him/his

TRILL MONSTER
2 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

smart lady

...economics is easiest course you can take :haroon:

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Don’t be like that 

she took poli sci btw 

MonsterofFame

Sorry, but the Biden's "Build Back Better" adoption of the Green New Deal is the biggest example of blatant pandering to get votes that we've seen. Do we really expect the same establishment Democrats who rejected and dragged AOC for that to all of a sudden actually work to implement many of its ideas?

Truth is Biden would be the biggest puppet President since George W. Bush. At least GWB didn't make senile mistakes.

Lord Temptation

Did she ask him to stop telling black people they’re not black enough? Or thinking that black people are not as diverse as Hispanics BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR IDENTITIES ERASED? :triggered:

12 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

what are you talking about, economics is certainly not the "easiest course you can take." Maybe the most fundamental concepts are "easy" but the whole field is essentially trying to describe people's choices on the aggregate. i personally think it's a little made up, but it definitely isn't easy by any means, particularly a higher ed class.

Love Cardi using her platform for this.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Did she ask him to stop telling black people they’re not black enough? Or thinking that black people are not as diverse as Hispanics BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR IDENTITIES ERASED? :triggered:

Gaffes =/= policy positions :poot:

At the end of the day you're voting for someone because of what they'll do, not what stupid things they'll say.

Biden's open to the most popular progressive stances. At least to hearing them out. I think we should be optimistic atm. It's pretty much all we've got left :toofunny:

🖤

President Biden

:cyanlights: “Biden was the conservative”

Like no sweetie. Biden was equally as liberal as Obama, if not more. He actually endorsed gay marriage rights before Obama ever did. 

:triggered:sorry I love Cardi B, but I don’t use popular singers as my source of political analysis. She also definitely is using Bernie & progressivism as a clout method to appeal to young fans and look more in-touch.

I got drunk

Lord Temptation
Just now, PartySick said:

Gaffes =/= policy positions :poot:

At the end of the day you're voting for someone because of what they'll do, not what stupid things they'll say.

Biden's open to the most popular progressive stances. At least to hearing them out. I think we should be optimistic atm. It's pretty much all we've got left :toofunny:

I totally get wanting to vote for him because it means Trump won’t get elected. But the thing is that Biden is literally the Democrat’s worst choice. Dems had so opportunities to find an actual antithesis to Trump. Fighting fire with fire won’t work. I hope he chooses a good VP nominee. Because in so many voters eyes, Trump and Biden are indistinguishable, and as they say, better the devil you know.

36 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

"Cardi B has revealed that she has spoken to Joe Biden and that she told him if he wants people to vote for him, “we don’t want no false promises.”

Does she think Joe Biden will remember that and definitely take it seriously? 

shoful

Why do singers these days think they’re like on par with politicians and know so much. Most of them don’t even have a college degree. This isn’t directed specifically at Cardi but as a general statement. Yeah I like how artists use their power to get people to vote for candidates that will make a difference. But to have a whole piece about how Biden is conservative is just.... :spin:

Make a political album if you wanna stand out. Now I can support that! We need more American Life’s and Madame X’s in the world

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived