💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Simon Cowell breaks back in accident

Doot

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Varys said:

I think he doesn't treat the people that win and get a contract well. like he is a pretty awful person. doesn't mean its okay to find this funny at all

I'm sure Trump would get more empathy in this forum than Simon :ladyhaha:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm sure Trump would get more empathy in this forum than Simon :ladyhaha:

Wdym? There are like 3 people being assholes and the rest wishes him the best. Yall act like the whole ggd is cheering for this 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

1 minute ago, Varys said:

Wdym? There are like 3 people being assholes and the rest wishes him the best. Yall act like the whole ggd is cheering for this 

3? I have to laugh

Varys
Just now, KanyeWest said:

3? I have to laugh

Yes. Point them out

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

TheSlash

I feel indifferent about him as a person but nobody on earth deserves this :( . The lack of sympathy in this thread is abysmal :fatcat:

Ew, David!

The way we are literally on page 3 and no one has revealed why he's apparently the new Donald Trump. :bear:

Lord Temptation
14 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I feel indifferent about him as a person but nobody on earth deserves this :( . The lack of sympathy in this thread is abysmal :fatcat:

People are just joking because he is known for his cruel and unsympathetic on-screen persona (and I’m sure he is actually not a bad person but just very marketed that way). Like, no-one on this thread was celebrating this accident. I mentioned how years ago Martin Gore said in an interview he wanted to “shoot Simon Cowell”. Does that mean he literally wanted to shoot him? No. It’s just his language. Same with Simon - he sometimes uses cruel language but that doesn’t make him cruel.

Bad things sometimes happen to good people, but they also sometimes happen to bad people. People don’t need to act like Simon is some saint, or that those who don’t like him or his choice of language, are sinners. Not everyone’s first instinct is to show compassion for a man who very publicly shows little empathy for others. Does Simon show compassion for the hundreds of aspiring artists whom he publicly humiliates for ratings??? 

Wixson

If he hadn't done it himself, somebody would've eventually. :sis: 

Wishing him a speedy recovery, tho. 

geusst1235
21 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

People are just joking because he is known for his cruel and unsympathetic on-screen persona (and I’m sure he is actually not a bad person but just very marketed that way). Like, no-one on this thread was celebrating this accident. I mentioned how years ago Martin Gore said in an interview he wanted to “shoot Simon Cowell”. Does that mean he literally wanted to shoot him? No. It’s just his language. Same with Simon - he sometimes uses cruel language but that doesn’t make him cruel.

Bad things sometimes happen to good people, but they also sometimes happen to bad people. People don’t need to act like Simon is some saint, or that those who don’t like him or his choice of language, are sinners. Not everyone’s first instinct is to show compassion for a man who very publicly shows little empathy for struggling strangers. Does Simon show compassion for the hundreds of aspiring artists whom he publicly humiliates for ratings??? 

Finding an injury that could render someone paralyzed or severely injured funny is disgusting behavior. Also there are actually many people who are making fun of this that are not joking, and in no way does that type of humor equate to what he may have said on a show. In fact, I still can acknowledge that he may be an asshole and is in no way a saint without trying to justify childish comments surrounding a possible life altering accident.

Chic

How do you break your back with an exercise bicycle? Was this some underlying condition he had and unrelated to the bike?

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Chic said:

How do you break your back with an exercise bicycle? Was this some underlying condition he had and unrelated to the bike?

You can severely injure yourself with any workout machine/equipment. He probably has a weak back already due to his age; maybe he went too hard on the machine without properly stretching. That’s all it really takes to hurt yourself while exercising. 

Regina George

Imagine being so ignorant and mean that you’re leaving “lmao” reactions and saying horrible stuff on a thread about how someone broke his back (that is pretty dangerous and can paralyze him for life) just because you don’t like his personality even tho you never met him. Literally what the hell is wrong with some of you? Also the fact that some of the people saying that are a well known “kindness spreaders” on this website and yet here we are. Disgusting. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. 

Lord Temptation
20 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Finding an injury that could render someone paralyzed or severely injured funny is disgusting behavior. Also there are actually many people who are making fun of this that are not joking, and in no way does that type of humor equate to what he may have said on a show. In fact, I still can acknowledge that he may be an asshole and is in no way a saint without trying to justify childish comments surrounding a possible life altering accident.

Well, I agree that anyone laughing at the misfortune of others is wrong. But i don’t think anyone was. 

Archived