💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DC - Technology (1 Year Anniversary!)

DC

Featured Posts

Omg! Everyone! Today it's been exactly 1 year since my debut album Technology first came out!!! :firega: 

DC - Technology [August 9th! 2019! :firega:]

94296960987be5290bf5787c8a1c4fefe3443294

This was the thread I made for it! 

@DonatellaPop, @FfFfFfFF@GAGASEXUAL, @EnigmaPresents, @LadariousGarage, @antran123, @xoxoJohnnyGaga, @MANiCURE 6, and @Aarghya were literally there since DAY 1 (pop a 911 then pop another one)! :firega:

Since I didn't really release anything before the album came out besides demo versions of the songs that were on it I made Beautiful Smile the lead single, even though the whole album was already out, it was a folklore situation :ally:

Shortly after to promote it I made a Technology Trailer!

Then I made This Is How You Love Somebody as the official second single and MADE my first ever Music Video! And you could probably tell :poot:

You might not even have noticed at all but Love Is Like a Melody was the third single :poot:

And then @zebrastripes (who is currently not on this site anymore :() made some awesome remixes of my song Apocalypse! Click HERE to check out the playlist! :firega:

Congratulations to my song "Video Games" for being my most streamed song off of Technology!!!! It currently holds 177 streams which means it's also my most streamed song EVER and it confuses me because it's not even a single nor was it ever promoted :bear: But congratulations!!! :firega:

I also gladly promoted This Is How You Love Somebody during my opening act concert for @Twitter's GGD Chromatica Ball which you can here right here!

Thank you so much for all the amazing people who's supported me over the year! This has been an AMAZING journey! Seriously, thank you guys so much! :heart:

Daylight Jokers

I honestly thought it was older than that. :laughga: So that means you've already released two albums under a year. I-

Ariana Grande who?

Just now, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yessss also apocalypse should have been the final single

Omg I KNOW! I had a super cool idea for a music video too where it would all be in a desolate desert and I'd have some robotic parts attached to me like an arm and a Terminator eye that shot lasers :firega:

Anveeroy

Congratulations and let's celebrate! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

31 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yessss also apocalypse should have been the final single 😭

Off topic - You didn’t follow me back here. :madge:

Sherry

Honestly I've really enjoyed your work. Congratulations on the anniversary :applause: Can't wait for the next album. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MANiCURE 6

Congratulation ! In less that a year you achieve so much !

Thank you for being there for me too since the beginning ! :vegas:

BlondeKingOfGGD
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Off topic - You didn’t follow me back here. :madge:

I have now 😂

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I'm so proud to have been there from the beginning and watching your amazing artistic journey! :applause:

gagaschickens

oh my god it's been a year? i remember still lurking gagadaily as a guest at that time and seeing ur threads lol

we're waiting for a third serve-full album in a row! :vegas:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• 3 weeks later...
DonatellaPop

This feels like it was yesterday! Holy ****! Happy belated anniversary!

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived