đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carole Baskin Upset over WAP Music Video

Nano

Featured Posts

Our girl Carole Baskin from Tiger King is all upset about the use of big cat imagery in the legendary WAP music video by queens Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion:tony:

I bet that less animals were harmed in this music video than what happens in her "cat sanctuary". :triggered:

Carole needs to take a seat and appreciate p*ssy power.:vegas: Too bad Carole didn't make a cameo in the MV :trollga:

Here's the article: 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/08/carole-baskin-comes-cardi-b-megan-thee-stallion-using-big-13101364/

Here's the iconic music video just in case you need to see it again :mark:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

weed

she's prob mad Savage got remixed with "Carole Baskin, killed her husband, whacked him" lmfaoo

1 minute ago, weed said:

she's prob mad Savage got remixed with "Carole Baskin, killed her husband, whacked him" lmfaoo

Big Cats Laugh GIF by NETFLIX

oh for sure! lmaooo i can't. :fan:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

She should ask her husband what he thinks. 

Oh wait, she can't. 

Because she fed him to a tiger. :saladga:

petty

Wasn’t it a green screened tiger? Carol go back to killing people and hiding the evidence

73-A92683-24-EB-4-A6-F-90-E8-B23-FE94-D1

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, Nano said:

in the legendary WAP music video

You spelled recycled wrong :bear:

The execution was commendable but it's far from legendary 

The way I didn't finished Tiger King yet and thought she was dead till this moment... I'm real confused rn

I also first thought this was a joke thread and Meg and Cardi were meant to be the big cats...

StrawberryBlond

She does realise they were all green-screened in? And that they clearly were not hurt in any way? It's very difficult to use actual animals on music videos these days because of welfare restrictions, so there really is nothing problematic going on. And it's rich coming from her considering how the cats are treated at her rescue. From the clips I did see of Tiger King, I can see what people talk about when they say that Carol's sanctuary is little better than Joe's park. She may not be exploiting them but she's still keeping them in small cages and takes cubs away from their mothers. She actually says in the show that tigers need around 400 sq miles of predation "but we can't give them that so I guess 10 sq feet is enough." The producer of the show was interviewed and said any sympathy they had for any of the people involved in this was that not one of them was interested in seeing a tiger in the wild. So, for Carol to disagree with how other people treat animals is really something.

Archived