💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

1000 Doves is the best song on Chromatica. Why?

petty

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

If you didn’t experience the cultural shift of late 90’s pop/dance/trance sounds. You simply can’t ever appreciate 1000 Doves.

This is a really good insight, and makes a lot of sense now that you say it. :vegas:

1000 Doves really is transcendent. The piano version is something else too.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

This one is on my favorite songs on Chromatica.

All I ever wanted was love...

petty
3 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

The opposite.

Well based on your username being one of the weakest songs on the album, we can see that your opinion lacks taste :vegas:

ToxicHot

I just knew this thread would be you. 😂

OT: I love it. Heartfelt, uplifting and full of love, and at the same time danceable and enjoyable for many people. It could be a great single with the right promo.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Well based on your username being one of the weakest songs on the album, we can see that your opinion lacks taste :vegas:

There's a reason why 0 Doves is the least streamed song on Chromatica. GP spoke :bear: 

petty
Just now, SourCandy said:

There's a reason why 0 Doves is the least streamed song on Chromatica. GP spoke :bear: 

That only means it’s the only option for next single because it’s still fresh to the GP. The white pigeons won 

oprah15@2x.gif

kostauventura

Funny how at this point some are still calling out the "bad productions" on some songs, like they know anything about it :enigma: or as if gaga and bloodpop wouldve put out a  bad produced  song on the album.

With that being said, 1000 doves is probably my most played song on chromatica  next to rain on me and stupid love, as some user said above me, the more pain youve been through the more this song will speak to you , whenever i listen to 1000 doves i just feel so vulnerable, somehow if you  close your eyes during the chrous, it really feels like pain is going away..

Also i feel like this is the most mature  pop sound gaga has come up with, nothing weird, nothing too experimental  you know, just this big anthem/ ballad/ grandious pop song to dance and celebrate.

Fun  fact: at our chromatica listening party, my brother cried the first time he listened to it lol 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

insight

I really really like the song, but the final version sounds like a club remix of a ballad/ mid tempo song. Oh well

kostauventura
12 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

As if the GP are not only about trashy and commercial music

petty
5 minutes ago, kostauventura said:

Funny how at this point some are still calling out the "bad productions" on some songs, like they know anything about it :enigma: or as if gaga and bloodpop wouldve put out a  bad produced  song on the album.

With that being said, 1000 doves is probably my most played song on chromatica  next to rain on me and stupid love, as some user said above me, the more pain youve been through the more this song will speak to you , whenever i listen to 1000 doves i just feel so vulnerable, somehow if you  close your eyes during the chrous, it really feels like pain is going away..

Also i feel like this is the most mature  pop sound gaga has come up with, nothing weird, nothing too experimental  you know, just this big anthem/ ballad/ grandious pop song to dance and celebrate.

Fun  fact: at our chromatica listening party, my brother cried the first time he listened to it lol 

There’s so much tea in this reply that I actually don’t even know where to begin 

giphy.gif

lock the discussion now at this point. Because you already said all that needed to be said.

giphy.gif

kostauventura
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

There’s so much tea in this reply that I actually don’t even know where to begin 

giphy.gif

lock the discussion now at this point. Because you already said all that needed to be said.

giphy.gif

Just the tea we all need this sunday morning sis... i saw this topic and i was like, hold a sec imma need my laptop ...

President Biden

Ngl 1000 Doves used to be one of my least favorite songs & now it’s totally one of the best. I don’t play it a ton, because I don’t want it to lose its charm. But after hearing the piano demo, I totally get it now.

Also, easily the best next single choice. Just saying

I got drunk

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

rs_1080x1350-180128170140-1080x1350-Lady

'Lift me up give me a start cause I've been flying with some broken arms'. 

The lyrics hit so deep. It became a favourite the first time I heard it. 

Oh my goodness that photo :wub: :messga:

Archived