💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Mylène Farmer album?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

On 8/10/2020 at 8:34 PM, Musicisfreedom said:

It really is... 

May I ask, what are some of your favorites from her not featured on Innamoramento? I'm very curious, as she has so many great songs

hey! sorry I did not see this sooner. From the top of my head I can already think of Pardonne Moi, Californie, Allan, Ainsi Soit je, Avant que L'ombre, Beyond My Control, Je Te Dis Tout (her best more recent song imo), Tristana etc...

those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Not to mention almost the entirety of Innamoramento is perfection of course. But yeah those are some of my standout songs of hers tbh! I just adore her music, lyricism and visuals. The way she references works of arts, novels, paintings etc..to create music is really such a beautiful way of introducing high art to the masses in a consumable way. Her lyricism is pure poetry...he imagery is captivating. She is to me the greatest all around artist of all time. Every aspect of her art is beautiful and well thought out. Her more recent endovers are a little bit uninspired for me BUT it is still great for an artist of her caliber and so deep into her career. She inspires me so much :diane: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julien Lockhart

Innamoramento and it was cultural reset !

Guys were so shocked by Judas ? Don't watch Je te rends ton amour :ally:

He ate my heart

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, Julien Mayer said:

Innamoramento and it was cultural reset !

Guys were so shocked by Judas ? Don't watch Je te rends ton amour :ally:

Yessss not even Madonna can compare to Je te rends ton amour video in terms of controversial use of catholicism. The way TV stations wouldn't play the uncensored video, so she released it on VHS with 100% of the proceeds going to AIDS/HIV research. A true queen

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, dit said:

hey! sorry I did not see this sooner. From the top of my head I can already think of Pardonne Moi, Californie, Allan, Ainsi Soit je, Avant que L'ombre, Beyond My Control, Je Te Dis Tout (her best more recent song imo), Tristana etc...

those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Not to mention almost the entirety of Innamoramento is perfection of course. But yeah those are some of my standout songs of hers tbh! I just adore her music, lyricism and visuals. The way she references works of arts, novels, paintings etc..to create music is really such a beautiful way of introducing high art to the masses in a consumable way. Her lyricism is pure poetry...he imagery is captivating. She is to me the greatest all around artist of all time. Every aspect of her art is beautiful and well thought out. Her more recent endovers are a little bit uninspired for me BUT it is still great for an artist of her caliber and so deep into her career. She inspires me so much :diane: 

I love this so much. I agree with everything you said (except I do adore her recent works as well). She literally has no weaknesses when it comes to her art. She has the sound, the lyrics, the visuals, references, music videos, and let's not forget the tours! Everything about her is perfect

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived