Ava Max shuts down haters

Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

Digging that attitude. I just hope she makes better music than Sweet But Psycho in the future :bear:

I haven't even heard her other stuff though so let me be quiet :fan:

Promise you’ll stream Heaven & Hell when it’s released on September 18th?:flower:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Hurem
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

Why is that necessary though? :laughga: just let people like people. If you don't like her then why even come into this thread :rip:

You don't see me barging into to every Nicki Minaj or Madonna thread with my opinions :poot:

People can like people, just like I can clock people who claim Ava is big or successful. :ohwell:

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

Lmfao at you thinking we can't criticize/talk about pop stars chart position because we're not pop stars ourselves. :smh: 

You can do it, but it seems that many of you more than criticize just want to attack her 

Also what is the need to put so many negative comments? It's unnecessary, it's not like everyone is waiting for your criticism or that we are in a thread of a criticism towards Ava

If you don't like it, just don't see it 

If you want to give your opinion, do it with respect 

I am not forcing you to do anything, I simply tell you what seems most correct to me and in general this is a message for several people :awkney:

💜

FameHookah
23 hours ago, Hurem said:

“I ain’t going nowhere”

True. A one hit wonder that didn’t go anywhere after Sweet But Psycho.

Industry plant*

And not a very good one at that

Anyways thorn is a bop.

WTF is MDNA

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

Lmfao at you thinking we can't criticize/talk about pop stars chart position because we're not pop stars ourselves. :smh: 

lmao at you being bitter and negative because she said she made it lol

Hurem
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

lmao at you being bitter and negative because she said she made it lol

Love that this is the comeback you came up with when receipts aren't helping.

5eb3fa680231b876003870.thumb.gif.e7ea6f5

Anyways, I wish Ava the best of luck and I hope she's able to chart on Hot 100 once more. :hug: 

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Love that this is the comeback you came up with when receipts aren't helping.

Anyways, I wish Ava the best of luck and I hope she's able to chart on Hot 100 once more. :hug: 

Hide contents

love the blindness <3 i literally said everyone defines success for themselves, plus she IS building a name for herself. anyway i guess the bitterness is a personality trait

Spoiler

keep on laying them ""receipts"" to bring other people down for apparently no reason if that helps u feel better

tenor.gif

Hurem
3 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

love the blindness <3 i literally said everyone defines success for themselves, plus she IS building a name for herself. anyway i guess the bitterness is a personality trait

Reveal hidden contents

keep on laying them ""receipts"" to bring other people down for apparently no reason if that helps u feel better

tenor.gif

This is a pop music forum, not Kindness Punks Daily, so I have the right to voice my annoyance by miss Ava Max.

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This is a pop music forum, not Kindness Punks Daily, so I have the right to voice my annoyance by miss Ava Max.

talking about rights as if its that important dsjkhfs whatever makes u feel better about yourself sister

tenor.gif?itemid=16228519

Hurem
1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

talking about rights as if its that important dsjkhfs whatever makes u feel better about yourself sister

tenor.gif?itemid=16228519

Whatever makes you feel better, boo. Hope you stay perched for my posts expressing dislike of miss Ava in the future! :hug:

17 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Whatever makes you feel better, boo. Hope you stay perched for my posts expressing dislike of miss Ava in the future! :hug:

perched? i dont even like her, i couldnt care less about you disliking her lmao i just dont see any point into all the negativity youre bringing :billie:

Archived