Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max shuts down haters

Davian

Featured Posts

Curunir

C'mon she gave us SBP, Torn (best "pure" pop song in the past year easily), Salt (yas top 10 European hit :vegas:), Kings & Queens (currently smashing across Europe:bear:) and most recently Who's Laughing Now :music:

Even So Am I lowkey slaps :lolly:

We stan :diane:

And we're getting 9 new songs :party:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem
43 minutes ago, Davian said:

Since when do we not count radio support when talking about a hit? That doesn’t make any sense imo but oh well. Let’s agree to disagree I guess. I’ll continue to listen to her music whenever she is big or not, so it doesn’t matter to me.

It literally doesn't make sense to use radio support as a proof of people being successful. If anything, use her Spotify streams as valid receipts.

Davian
29 minutes ago, Gam said:

omg how could I forget :diane: not it being 2 years--- :duck:

She really made us wait for it huh:billie: Worth it tho!:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Curunir
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It literally doesn't make sense to use radio support as a proof of people being successful. If anything, use her Spotify streams as valid receipts.

32.8 million monthly listeners hunny :vegas:
She has 1.1 billion views on Youtube :vegas:

Skabi
10 hours ago, Hurem said:

Kings & Queens
UK: #19
Germany: #16
France: #32
Netherlands: #28
Italy: #43

Salt
UK: n/a
Germany: #10
France: #38
Netherlands: #35
Italy: n/a

Torn
UK: #87
Germany: #59
France: #106
Netherlands: n/a
Italy: #82

So Am I
UK: #13
Germany: #21
France: #58
Netherlands: #23
Italy: n/a

She's really not as successful as y'all thinks she is :rip: 

how do you define success? success is not just about having #1, sometimes is about making your dreams come true. this girl just puts music out and tries to build up a career she doesnt deserve all this hate. did you see her claim she is a pop icon or sth? what the hell.

and i mean she has top 100 hits, do you? since its so easy for u to judge her unsuccessful career :billie:

Davian
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Sure:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Curunir

EexGxLMWoAIzPWP?format=jpg

Sis sold 120K copies in Norway :air:

That would be the equivalent of 7 million copies in the US :air:

Hurem
17 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

how do you define success? success is not just about having #1, sometimes is about making your dreams come true. this girl just puts music out and tries to build up a career she doesnt deserve all this hate. did you see her claim she is a pop icon or sth? what the hell.

and i mean she has top 100 hits, do you? since its so easy for u to judge her unsuccessful career :billie:

Lmfao at you thinking we can't criticize/talk about pop stars chart position because we're not pop stars ourselves. :smh: 

Queen Gloria

Keep working a lil' bit harder, sis. You're not there yet. 

raragaga

i like that hair color

xoxo

PartySick
12 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm just clocking people who pretend she's big, when she's... not. :rip: 

Apart from that, I feel like she doesn't have an ounce of originality, #MaxCut is just stupid, her songs are extremely generic, she really feels like Gaga on a budget.

Why is that necessary though? :laughga: just let people like people. If you don't like her then why even come into this thread :rip:

You don't see me barging into to every Nicki Minaj or Madonna thread with my opinions :poot:

🖤

TimisaMonster

Well no shade I want her to succeed but she hasn't even released her debut album yet so if this flops it'll look silly saying this so soon in her VERY early career...it's her make or break moment 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

Digging that attitude. I just hope she makes better music than Sweet But Psycho in the future :bear:

I haven't even heard her other stuff though so let me be quiet :fan:

🖤

Justin Drew Bieber

I like Ava, she makes bops, and for some people here mentioning Dua, some of her fans seriously tried to make her out to be some huge musician who surpassed Gaga, it doesn’t help that Dua listed everyone under the sun as inspiration except for Gaga.

Gagaplayer315

Release that album and shut them down for good queen :firega:

Archived