Cat Reaction GIF

What

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
8 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

My favorite Ava haters comment is that her songs sound like something from 2008—2011 — though they say "oh, pop music was so much better back then, I wish Gaga would work with RedOne". :awkney:

i’m one of the people who says that tbh. i don’t hate Ava at all. they’re boppy songs that i don’t skip if they come up, but they do sound like they’re from a previous pop era. i certainly don’t want gaga to work with redone again tho

9 hours ago, Davian said:

Don’t forget to stream Who’s Laughing Now xoxo

My gods she really wants to be Gaga, but there's literally no real edge or magic to her.

Honey everyone is laughing. 

BillieGOAT
1 hour ago, IHE said:

My gods she really wants to be Gaga, but there's literally no real edge or magic to her.

& those are just the Ava Fax, luv 

mtv jersey shore season 5 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

im glad to have liked her from the start, got no time for hating on popstars who have no ill intent 

:heart:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Davian
8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Wikipedia lists two Dutch top 40s. I chose the one that gives radio less weight on the charts. :ohwell: Radio playing a song doesn’t make it a hit. It just means radio programmers want to play it.

Since when do we not count radio support when talking about a hit? That doesn’t make any sense imo but oh well. Let’s agree to disagree I guess. I’ll continue to listen to her music whenever she is big or not, so it doesn’t matter to me.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
4 hours ago, Luc said:

I mean, it kinda does? I'm Dutch myself and heard Salt played multiple times while outside. That makes it a hit to me. And even then, why does it matter so much? Don't come with 'I'm just responding to false statements', we all ignore things when we feel that the discussion is getting irrelevant or draggy :shrug: 

Right? So Am I, Alone and Salt are all huge radio hits here and Kings & Queens is finally catching up too. You literally can’t avoid Ava when listening to the Dutch radio:billie:

Davian
1 hour ago, IHE said:

Yaaawn. 

1 hour ago, IHE said:

Plss can we leave this overused comment in 2018, thank you. She doesn’t want to be Gaga, her doesn’t sound like Gaga and they have nothing in common except for their looks.

Davian
14 minutes ago, Gam said:

im glad to have liked her from the start, got no time for hating on popstars who have no ill intent 

:heart:

Yesss:heart: Remember when we were very active in the “Ava Max debut album discussion” thread? Two years later it’s finally happening and I haven’t stopped loving her since then:diane:

10 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yesss:heart: Remember when we were very active in the “Ava Max debut album discussion” thread? Two years later it’s finally happening and I haven’t stopped loving her since then:diane:

omg how could I forget :diane: not it being 2 years--- :duck:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Curunir
28 minutes ago, Davian said:

She's been serving BOPS exclusively, we can't help but stan :diane:

Archived