💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Do you know Hayley Williams (Ex Paramore) - Petals for Armor?

Eido

Featured Posts

She released her first album Petals for Armor in May and no one is really talking about it. 

I bought the vinyl at Urban Outfitters (because it's pink :selena:). The album is a mix of a lot of different genres, like Rina Sawayama but way more alternative and experimental. 

57104432_066_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

Reminds me of The OA somehow... 

arrtpop

i love hayley and i think it’s one of the best albums of the year. reminds me of some of my favorite work from st. vincent in some of the songs too. i’m curious as to why you think it sounds like rina? i don’t hear many similarities but i’d love if i could learn to hear them because i loveee both artists. 

aphrodite

Just now, arrtpop said:

i love hayley and i think it’s one of the best albums of the year. reminds me of some of my favorite work from st. vincent in some of the songs too. i’m curious as to why you think it sounds like rina? i don’t hear many similarities but i’d love if i could learn to hear them because i loveee both artists. 

No no, I doesn't sound like Rina, but like Rina it's alternative music with different genres and also experimental 

arrtpop
Just now, Eido said:

No no, I doesn't sound like Rina, but like Rina it's alternative music with different genres and also experimental 

ohh i understand. yes i totally agree

both artists are so good at including a wide variety of genres in their albums while still making them cohesive. 

aphrodite

imsourcandy

Definitely one of the best albums of the year. Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris, Leave it Alone, and Pure Love deserve grammy’s.   Dead Horse, Sugar on the rim, crystal clear, cinnamon, simmer, over yet they all deserve more attention! Go stream and buy this masterpiece! Oh and she is still in Paramore js

JaysAMess

The title is triggering. :bradley: It's HAYLEY.

On topic, it's a great album and very underrated

Hanavel

She's not an ex member from Paramore but she decided to do a solo album because she needed to express her feelings about her depression and its recovery  :kara:

I love this record cause now I know more things about what happened before After Laughter era...

youandi

Love this album! 

Would also be interested to see a solo album of hers that moved closer to Dead Horse's direction and a little 'poppier'. I'm picturing like No Doubt kind of music and a bit of Gwen Stefani's earlier sound with songs like Cool and What You Waiting For 

Helxig

This album is literally one of my top 2 albums this year. Top 5 in the past 5 years. I've been listening to the songs (and album) on repeat every, single, day since she started releasing them!!

It's nothing like I was expecting, but soooo much more. Getting to see this beautiful, raw, other side of Hayley through the PFA era has been such a blessing. I feel like before she was the cool chick from Paramore that I knew nothing much about. And now it's like she's one of my closest friends.

And as a sidenote, I am so happy she survived everything she went through in her life and with her mental health and was able to create something so beautiful to share with the world :giveup:  this album has helped me, and I'm sure so many other people, in so many ways. I love her :heart:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

raragaga

amazing album

xoxo

2 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

The title is triggering. :bradley: It's HAYLEY.

On topic, it's a great album and very underrated

Corrected sorry ahah

Pop Music

her voice is honestly ****ing incredible and one of the best female vocalist of the early 2000's and I loved After Laughter but (maybe selfishly) I really wanted Hayley to go a more indie electro pop moment for her debut and this is slightly darker than I was expecting. I have given it a few listens but just isn't for me but I wish her tons of success with it because she seems like a sweet person and you can tell she put a lot into the album and it's very well done (just not for me) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived