Azealia Banks posts alarming series of Instagram stories

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Trigger Warning - Mental Health

I really hope that she gets the help that she needs:kara:

Spoiler

also as @monster said below;

'YALL BETTER NOT COME IN HERE WITH SOME SHADY A$$ / RUDE COMMENTARY. IF THIS WAS GAGA YALL WOULD BE SO DAMN CONCERNED'

thank you, please be respectful

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

She needs help right now. I know that to our eyes, she's problematic but she is also human, she deserves to live atleast a longer journey on earth. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

YALL BETTER NOT COME IN HERE WITH SOME SHADY A$$ / RUDE COMMENTARY

IF THIS WAS GAGA YALL WOULD BE SO DAMN CONCERNED

Reginald

Wow. Looking at her story, it seems like she just moved into a brand new apartment that she's excited about, and is working on music (the bars!!!!! :giveup::udidnt::giveup:). Then she suddenly posted this? Sad to see her struggling while there's seemingly so much to be happy about. Mental health really is that b*tch 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

I feel so bad for her. She clearly has been suffering for years and this is all piling up. I hope someone can help..idk I just feel really bad for her :( 

Lighter

She literally moved in a cute apartment hours ago and said she’s settled and she feels really good about life already.

this is confusing?

hardcore1996

hope she’s okay. she’s literally bipolar and i hope she gets the help she needs but any of you that talk ill of her because of her manic episodes should be ashamed. if she was white or a man her mental state wouldnt have defined her career the way it did. dont quote me if you disagree its a damn fact 

Poor Azealia. I hope she has someone to look after her and get her help:ohno:

Archived