celeb

Azealia Banks posts alarming series of Instagram stories

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

I hope she seeks help, and if not, help is brought to her if needed.

I don’t like her as an artist or a person, but I wouldn’t wish for her to meet an early end due to mental illness.

18 minutes ago, monster said:

Literally this.

One night I was going on a rampage fueled by depression and anger and was smashing sh1t like the mirror to my bathroom vanity cabinet and slitting my wrists with a razor blade and then not even an hour later i was laughing my a$$ off to some stupid stuff on here.

I hope you are okay and able to deal with your depression now. 

But yes when you have a mental illness your emotions are very volatile. I've had moments where I've been okay for months and all of a sudden there's this doom and depression coming at me for no reason whatsoever. It has no rhyme and reason and you cannot control it but you can manage it 

HeavyMetalLover

Super concerning. I hope she has good people surrounding her and that she gets treatment so she can live a happy life.

i don't remember ARTPOP

3 hours ago, monster said:

YALL BETTER NOT COME IN HERE WITH SOME SHADY A$$ / RUDE COMMENTARY

IF THIS WAS GAGA YALL WOULD BE SO DAMN CONCERNED

Biggest difference in morality than her or Gaga. But I am concerned nonetheless, even though I shouldn't have to be with something as toxic as Azealia.

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Biggest difference in morality than her or Gaga. But I am concerned nonetheless, even though I shouldn't have to be with something as toxic as Azealia.

She’s a person, not a something.

i don't remember ARTPOP

FentyGa

i hope she finds happiness

i’ve never liked her, but nobody deserves to struggle this much

but then she said she’s found peace, so it’s like...idk how to feel/take this

RahrahWitch

She needs and has needed help for a long time now.

She's not the best person in the world but nobody deserves to suffer to the point of wanting to end it all.

chromaticainmyhead

HOW CAN WE HELP HER

edit:

to everyone still posting „she‘s problematic“, „so sorry but I don‘t like her“, „she is not the best person“ - **** YOU! This is so damn inappropriate to write about a person who is suicidal. What if she sees this? Such simple comments can make someone‘s situation incredibly worse. So please just delete your unnecessary words and be kind.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Prada
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

She literally moved in a cute apartment hours ago and said she’s settled and she feels really good about life already.

this is confusing?

She is either tryng to attrack attention or have mental problems.

But, i feel like she is suffering from mental problems.

She needs help.

She is so talented but fame and mental problems got her into fight she should not be focusing her energy on.

She should focus her energy on art.

I hope she recovers and feel okay.

I know that mental problems change people into a monster or angel.

No one is bad. Our blood, hormones and world around us change us.

Hope she gets help :heart:

Opulence

She’s posting on her story now and she sounds very drugged out - someone needs to go to her house now

HeavyMetalLover
27 minutes ago, Opulence said:

She’s posting on her story now and she sounds very drugged out - someone needs to go to her house now

I just listened...super concerning. Does anyone know what town/city she lives in?

i don't remember ARTPOP

Lemondeduerl

i'm worried, maybe I don't agree with the way she says a lot of things but she's an incredible artist. I hope somebody helps her. 

:)

Archived