• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
19 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

This woman says a lot of things that go unnoticed, sad really :(Ā 

This is obvious and natural with her behaviour.Ā 

Helxig

Yeah this is really not funny any more and it hasn't been for a while. We've been knew she was unravelling and it's all finally coming to a head. Hopefully someone who knows her can get her the help she actually needs!Ā :ohno:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster

Nobody should ever have to feel so sad and hopeless that they wanna kill themselvesĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

no ****ing wordssssssss omg no no no šŸ˜­ NOT thisĀ 

The Z

Omg... doesn't she have security guards with her who can be told about this and not leave her?Ā :omg:

Taylucifer
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Omg... doesn't she have security guards with her who can be told about this and not leave her?Ā :omg:

hopefully but she obviously needs help but also needs to want help, hopefully her family and friends are able to help her through this

1989 (TV) is out NOW

bees and honeyy

I love Azealia so much and so this is hard to see. I hope sheā€™s able to find the help that she needs in order to feel more complete :/Ā 

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

She literally moved in a cuteĀ apartment hours ago and said sheā€™s settled and she feels really good about life already.

this is confusing?

People who say this clearly have no idea how mental illness works. Yes many people who are suicidal do things like this. I've literally went to the cinema once with good spirits, once the movie began I was bombarded by intrusive thoughts and compulsions (OCD) which turned me into a zombie by the time the movie finished, I couldn't eat, couldn't talk either. And people who don't get it would say "Wtf, she was smiling and laughing at the beginning of the movie and now shes depressed?" yes. The brain is not reliable for stable emotions.

Not to mention that Ive been suicidal during that time and I went grocery shopping with my mom, smiling in 'good spirits' while dying inside and thinking of best ways to die. And yes I even applied for a few courses for college. It means nothing, from the outside ull always seem okay and normal, but inside is another story. You can never know based on the outsideĀ 

Wolf Boy
53 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Why would she have security guards?

54 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

People who say this clearly have no idea how mental illness works. Yes many people who are suicidal do things like this. I've literally went to the cinema once with good spirits, once the movie began I was bombarded by intrusive thoughts and compulsions (OCD) which turned me into a zombie by the time the movie finished, I couldn't eat, couldn't talk either. And people who don't get it would say "Wtf, she was smiling and laughing at the beginning of the movie and now shes depressed?" yes. The brain is not reliable for stable emotions.

Not to mention that Ive been suicidal during that time and I went grocery shopping with my mom, smiling in 'good spirits' while dying inside and thinking of best ways to die. And yes I even applied for a few courses for college. It means nothing, from the outside ull always seem okay and normal, but inside is another story. You can never know based on the outsideĀ 

Literally this.

One night I was going on a rampage fueled by depression and anger and was smashing sh1t like the mirror to my bathroom vanity cabinet and slitting my wrists with a razor bladeĀ and then not even an hour later i was laughing my a$$ off to some stupid stuff on here.

Archived