💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Barbz create radio station to stream Nicki's music.

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

It counts towards streaming and airplay. Fed up with Onika's treatment by radio stations and industry restrictions, that has caused her to be blacklisted - they've taken her chart success into their own hands. 

Ee8dkUdXsAcxRBk?format=jpg&name=medium

@Anthem on ATRL:

"This does NOT count for Airplay, as there is no actual broadcast taking place. StationHead basically allows someone to curate a playlist that plays simultaneously for all subscribers at the same time on their own individual Spotify or AM account. It’s essentially like a listening party where everyone hits play at the same time, except simplified and with the added benefit of being able to add segments between songs like traditional radio.

Although it won’t help for airplay, it CAN help with streams as every user will count as it’s own individual play. So, if a song is played 5 times to 200 users, then it will have accumulated 1,000 plays after those 5 plays. That being said, the type of people that would tune into a radio station that plays ONLY Nicki’s latest song on repeat, are probably already listening to a Spotify playlist on repeat to achieve the same thing. Sooo, I doubt this will actually boost things up that much."

The mass of tweets telling the original poster to "go private" so people don't copy the concept 

TWICE on hatius

This just makes me recall someone posting in chart thread that they made a “radio station” for Gaga. Barbs learnt from us I guess :billie:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Werk
4 minutes ago, TWICE said:

This just makes me recall someone posting in chart thread that they made a “radio station” for Gaga. Barbs learnt from us I guess :billie:

Recently?! Does it count towards the Hot 100, streaming, and airplay though?

TWICE on hatius
9 minutes ago, Werk said:

Recently?! Does it count towards the Hot 100, streaming, and airplay though?

No and no.

They created a podcast or sum and thought it was equivalent to a radio station. It was long ago during first few weeks of chromatica but I still remembered their excitement.:billie:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

SissyFromSpace
15 minutes ago, Ployd said:

?

lMFAOOO i have no idea why that embedded. im on computer now

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived