I still can’t believe it’s real.

It’s not 

♄ Kindness Police.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
11 hours ago, joannesrats said:

Semi-off topic, I really don't understand the hate for SL. It's dance music with fun, light-hearted lyrics and she's singing about how badly she wants someone and she'd fight for them even if she broke in two. Idk why so many people hate it, it's such a fun song

We dislike the cheesy video. Rain On Me is superior production. 

Luke78619

Yeah and I posted about how it was called Stupid Love back in August and nobody paid attention :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PrinceOfTheStorm

I think its funnier that no one believed a lot of Chromatica leaks. That thread is just really funny, “BTW Demo” lol.

I remember a reddit thread where someone posted some lyrics of Plastic Doll and noooooo one believed them at all.

they got the last laugh on that :billie:

signing out

joannesrats
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

We dislike the cheesy video. Rain On Me is superior production. 

Campy =/= cheesy 

joannesrats
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

The vocals you hear immediately when the song starts lol :neyde:

Those aren’t chipmunk vocals lol 

joannesrats
8 hours ago, voidfigure said:

Random lyrics to give the song a structure

It gave me higher-quality Applause demo vibes 

chromaticainmyhead

does anyone know where to find the version that leaked in January? I remember that right after she was singing „I want your stupid love, love“ the beat was interrupted by the main chorus melody way harsher and I kinda was enjoying that version more than the original :fatcat:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

pachinko
13 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Campy =/= cheesy 

Call it what you want. It's just not good. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
8 hours ago, gagzus said:

Are you on about the I Don’t Want Your Love snippet? I’m sure it leaked again longer and in HQ briefly and we found out it was from her Rob Fusari days

It was more of a acapella snippet. It gave me “Bad Kids” vibes. The vocals had an echoing, too. 

MonsterofFame
14 hours ago, Jose P said:

Am I the only who never got the BTW reject thing? It sounds nothing like the BTW sound.

Really? Imo, it's the most blatant BTW era song we've gotten from her since that album. The production is very loud, gritty, with the pulsing synths driving the entire instrumental. Compare that to Say So, Smile, and other electro-pop that has smooth and clear sound. It's very similar to BTW, FOHL, and many of Fernando Garibay's other tracks (I'm surprised he didn't have any part of this one). It also sounds very 80's.

These were hallmarks of the BTW era sound.

RainingOnMe
16 hours ago, joannesrats said:

Semi-off topic, I really don't understand the hate for SL. It's dance music with fun, light-hearted lyrics and she's singing about how badly she wants someone and she'd fight for them even if she broke in two. Idk why so many people hate it, it's such a fun song

It's a great song but the instrumental is so generic and bland :/ I found this remix a few weeks ago that is much more enjoyable to listen to!

Archived