đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman deserves to be a single

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

CHROMATICON

When Chromatica came out, I was sooo disappointed with tye final version of "Free Woman", I thought the demo had a very runway ready retro feel to it while the album version felt cheap. But now, 2 and a half months later, the song is on my Top 3 :firega: It's a whole ass bop and it's not bad as most of us thought at the beginning. It's just a careless anthemic song that I feel could do really well on radio. It's a good ass song and deserves to be more appreciated. It's a club banger and I'm sure it would feel heavenly to hear it at the club. 

Today I found out FW is also rising on iTunes after Gaga talked about it yesterday on Gaga Radio and I really want this song to smash. :firega:

HeavyMetalLover10

as i listened to the full album, i think the ones that deserve to be singles are:

Alice

Sine From Above 

i think alot of people can relate to '911' as it really applies with anti psychotic medication and being ones enemy. of course i am one who can relate. 

Aussie

I think so too. Especially now that we know she intended to even name the album Free Woman. However I also think maybe 1000 Doves can also work as a next single given its message can be used to relate not just to her personally but also with the current climate, either it’s Covid-19, BLM or Me Too. It’s a song that can be embarrassed by radio and with a clever music video give multiple meanings. 

Anderson123

It's a cute song but so boring in my opinion. :( Enigma, Babylon and maybe even Sine From Above, 911 and Alice deserve a music video before Free Woman.

Red Velvet

Let's settle THIS:

Sour Candy, Alice, Free Woman, Babylon, Stupid Love and Rain On Me WILL dominate.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Glamourpuss

I think Free Woman would be a great choice. But for the first time ever I actually feel like I'd be fine with any of the songs being singles apart from one or two (SFA and Babylon).

I haven't heard the demo version that some of you keep going on about. I might search for it and listen to it tomorrow to find out why you all think it's the better version. 

Animal Claws

Yes.

It's probably the next single so I'm glad she will do justice to it :vegas: can't wait for the MV

HeavyMetalLover

I’d be happy with this! I think it would make a great compliment to the previous two singles.

i don't remember ARTPOP

CHROMATICON
42 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think Free Woman would be a great choice. But for the first time ever I actually feel like I'd be fine with any of the songs being singles apart from one or two (SFA and Babylon).

I haven't heard the demo version that some of you keep going on about. I might search for it and listen to it tomorrow to find out why you all think it's the better version. 

Archived