💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman deserves to be a single

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

MessyTop

At this point we just A single. Any single, let’s just hope we get a 3rd single!!!!! 
I know Gaga doesn’t owe us anything, yo all post the same frases everyday, but please give us a 3rd single. 

Towelney

If it’s the last single, then please let it be Babylon :enigma:

I’d also love Alice and Replay to be singles :lolly:

Glamourpuss
8 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

Thanks! This is actually really good! I do prefer the final version but the verses in this are more dancey and a little bit better. It would be cool if she performed both versions at some point. 

Glamourpuss
7 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Plastic Doll or 1000 Doves please

My 2 faves :legend:

Sneaky Oliver

I will never understand how we’d rather not get content because we think it’ll flop commercially.

yeah I can’t see Free Woman smashing but she still can serve a huge video for it!!! 

Also she loves that track. I think she has a lot of ideas for visuals and live  performances. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RickMonster98

i have a feeling it will be the next single, but it won't do good :bear: no potential at all, it's one of the weakest songs on the album and that's a fact 

CHROMATICON
17 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

i have a feeling it will be the next single, but it won't do good :bear: no potential at all, it's one of the weakest songs on the album and that's a fact 

It's one of the most radio friendly songs after ROM and it's easy to digest. If there's going to be another single it should be FW cuz it's the only one with potential left. SC already had its time. The GP makes the hits, not the fans, so even if it doesn't smash, is the only song in the album with potential and it's doing good on streaming. 

looking4wonderland

Absolutely not. I’m sorry, it may be unpopular, but Free Woman is one of the weakest songs on the album. It’s sonically boring, the subject matter is completely done to death and they butchered the final version. Overrated song.

Archived