Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Victoria Monét - JAGUAR

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

New album: Victoria Monét - JAGUAR

A54-C2283-3605-4-F95-B5-C5-E85-C0928898-

JAGUAR is the latest project from singer-songwriter Victoria Monét. You may know her as the writer behind big wordwide hits like thank u, next and 7 rings. But definitely don't sleep on her own music, which is great too! The album is RnB/Soul with a pop touch and throwback productions.

I haven't been very active on GGD for a few days, but I looked back and there was not a single thread about this new album. But I decided to still make one because it's so great, despite it's short length. Definitely give it a try!!:flutter:

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/jaguar/1519118867 

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6aW67R0sshdUwtbJEG2uQR?si=N7mECsNKQl2pIAAaXQPfoQ 

Tracklist:

1. Moment
2. Big Boss (Interlude)
3. Dive
4. We Might Even Be Falling In Love (Interlude)
5. Jaguar
6. Experience (with Khalid & SG Lewis)
7. Ass Like That
8. Go There With You
9. Touch Me

E9-BD7756-692-F-456-F-B961-548-D647-DEDA

If you heard the album, what did you think of it and what were your favorite songs?:flutter:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian

Visuals:

Spoiler

This album should never be slept on. 

Also, thank you @Davian for sharing more Black artists and their music there is so much talent in our community and most times we get overlooked. :hug:

Davian
5 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

It's SO good, the production is ethereal. Album of the year for me. :giveup:

YES:giveup: My only 'problem' with this album is the length. I need more of this greatness:giveup:

I'm SO happy you posted this! I listened to "Dive" by her for the first time a couple weeks back and I loved it and wanted to listen to more of her stuff but I forgot her name and to download it. Yesterday I was trying to search for her!:enigma:

Davian
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

This album should never be slept on. 

Also, thank you @Davian for sharing more Black artists and their music there is so much talent in our community and most times we get overlooked. :hug:

Aww it's my pleasure!! There are so many amazingly talented Black artists out there helping making me (and many others) happy with their music every single day. Most don't get the recognition they deserve so I try to help whenever I can promoting:heart:

Davian
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I'm SO happy you posted this! I listened to "Dive" by her for the first time a couple weeks back and I loved it and wanted to listen to more of her stuff but I forgot her name and just yesterday I was trying to search for her!:enigma:

I was wondering if it was too late to post about the album two days later, but I'm glad I did!:vegas: Dive is such a bop right?:giveup: Probably my fav on the album, although Experience and Jaguar come close!

1 minute ago, Davian said:

I was wondering if it was too late to post about the album two days later, but I'm glad I did!:vegas: Dive is such a bop right?:giveup: Probably my fav on the album, although Experience and Jaguar come close!

Never too late luv! It’s an amazing song! I can’t wait to get into this album! :enigma:

Davian

Here’s a little Twitter Q&A about the album!

Spoiler

Archived