Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga does owe me

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I’ve been thinking about this for a while but I’ve decided to come clean. Last year, I was at Enigma and Gaga looked right in my eyes. I was wearing a shirt that said “name your next album Chromatica” and the second she moved her eyes down to see my shirt they grew super wide. She yelled out of her mic “Bobby!” I knew she would use my idea. After the show I waited for her at the place she’d usually leave in her car. Well, she was super drunk that night but still wanted to drive, so she sped out of the parking garage and drove right over my foot. I was in pain, and when she stopped, she asked if I was ok. I said “yes Gaga, do you remember me? Look at my shirt” and she nodded. “I love that idea, I think I’ll use it” I was so happy! I asked if I could get something as memorabilia, hoping I’d at least get an autograph or a picture with her for my idea. Instead, she looked at my foot and said “That should bruise” and drove off. So even though it did bruise, I still think Gaga owes me something. Anyone else? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry

I’m a soooooo drunk can someone explain if they’re being funny or being truthful:kiss:

social experiment gone wrong

Spoiler

I can confirm this with my own expierience with her. One night she swiped me on Tindr and so I drove over to her house and while we were hooking up while Bobby was filming she yelped out "Chromatica" and I was confused. After we were done we fell asleep in her bed and while sleeping she was dreaming out loud and said gently "NFRockwell...GagaDaily....Chromatica" i knew this was important so I remembered it but I didn't know what it all meant until today when I read your thread! now it all makes sense to me and it pieced together all the puzzle. I'm sorry about your experience. I'll bring it up to her the next time we hook up. Maybe she can throw you a check or something...

:stalkga: 

anonanon

omg yes she should know bruises aren't permanent. She def owes you!! :messga: 

Edited just now by anonanon

Born in Chromatica

Gaga has a lot to explain to us :ohwell:.

images-jpeg-23.jpg

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

not a french fry

Y’all tell me this is satire I literally don’t know

too many tequila sunrises:messga:

jose Cuervo is my bae now:v:

social experiment gone wrong

Mirrion Rizzons
6 minutes ago, rumours said:

NsA2FWzqk5slLn_QT4EoNaXEZUCJE9h_UEZn9vTK

Well... has anyone tried the chicken?

I thought it was lovely :yennefer: