💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney hints at people reaping the benefits of her work

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney appears to hint people reap the benefits of her work and urges us to stay well away from bad people - looks like shade to her team.

Britney reveals she recently watched Tim Burton's Big Eyes. 

The film is essentially about a woman with so much drive and passion but under the control of her husband and his handlers they sucked the creativity and life out of the wife to the point where she never wanted to paint again. They ended up in COURT where she was eventually vindicated.

Her post:

I watched the movie Big Eyes the other day by of course my favorite director in the whole world @timburton !!! It’s about a fragile yet adorable eccentric woman who has problems with men yet she’s an extraordinary artist who paints children with big eyes 👀👀👀 !!!  She obviously paints them for the love of her daughter … the troubled man she is seeing loves the fame and handles it better so he takes all her glory and says it’s him doing all the work ... in the end she gets fed up and reclaims her art proving it is her that is indeed the artist 🎨👩‍🎨️ !!! She leaves him never to remarry and takes care of her daughter 💕👯‍♀️ !!!! It was very weird the same day I watched this movie I did a mini photoshoot and look how freaking big my eyes were 👁👁 !!! I mean … my eyes have never been that big !!! It’s actually kinda crazy and they aren’t retouched at all … coincidence maybe ???  If the power of what you see and hear can influence your life THAT much … I mean literally stay away from bad people and raise your awareness with high energy people 🌸🌟 !!! That’s what I learned from this … and watch Big Eyes while you’re at it !!!

Trailer of the film Big Eyes:

Spoiler

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
Just now, JaysAMess said:

Big Eyes is an amazing movie.

I need to watch it after seeing all this :bradley:

From what I can see it relates to her situation a lot...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I need to watch it after seeing all this :bradley:

From what I can see it relates to her situation a lot...

It does seem to mirror her situation. Watch it, you won't regret it. Amy Adams is so good in it. 

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

It does seem to mirror her situation. Watch it, you won't regret it. Amy Adams is so good in it. 

I need to find somewhere I can watch it :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PoetsTryinWrite

It’s a really good movie. I feel so sorry for Britney. I must admit I thought some of her fans were reaching with these cryptic messages (I’m probably just too used to it with the Gaga fan base). But reading between the lines it does seem that she’s communicating her despair. 😔

Defend Your Humanity.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

It’s a really good movie. I feel so sorry for Britney. I must admit I thought some of her fans were reaching with these cryptic messages (I’m probably just too used to it with the Gaga fan base). But reading between the lines it does seem that she’s communicating her despair. 😔

I really do think she's communicating with fans too.

Plus her boyfriend's friend/make up artist who recently spoke to Britney confirmed she DOES send messages through her instagram :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Gimme More said:

I really do think she's communicating with fans too.

Plus her boyfriend's friend/make up artist who recently spoke to Britney confirmed she DOES send messages through her instagram :bradley:

Is she in a really bad contract or something? I know it sounds like a silly question but can’t she fight it in a court of law or is somebody literally holding her hostage?

Defend Your Humanity.

Gimme More
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Is she in a really bad contract or something? I know it sounds like a silly question but can’t she fight it in a court of law or is somebody literally holding her hostage?

She's not allowed to hire her own lawyer, she has one appointed by her father :bradley:

The lawyer has been accused of a lot of awful things by ex clients, her 'new' conservator Jodi has been accused of conservatorship/eldership abuse by multiple people - she is currently being sued again for this - Jodi was another person chosen by her dad :saladga:

Britney tried to hire a lawyer to prevent the conservatorship in 2008 but her father, Jamie got a restraining order against the lawyer and said Britney was too mentally unstable to hire a lawyer :saladga:

She has zero rights, by the court of law she is seen as severely disabled :saladga:

Her mother last year asked Jamie to let her have access to details about the conservatorship and Britney's medical records and he refused - which is insane! She then had to file an application to be involved and obtain access to the records, Britney went with her mom to court last year stating she was sent to the mental health facility against her will. I'm really hoping her mom, Lynne is helping her behind the scenes :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PoetsTryinWrite
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She's not allowed to hire her own lawyer, she has one appointed by her father :bradley:

The lawyer has been accused of a lot of awful things by ex clients, her 'new' conservator Jodi has been accused of conservatorship/eldership abuse by multiple people - she is currently being sued again for this - Jodi was another person chosen by her dad :saladga:

Britney tried to hire a lawyer to prevent the conservatorship in 2008 but her father, Jamie got a restraining order against the lawyer and said Britney was too mentally unstable to hire a lawyer :saladga:

She has zero rights, by the court of law she is seen as severely disabled :saladga:

Her mother last year asked Jamie to let her have access to details about the conservatorship and Britney's medical records and he refused - which is insane! She then had to file an application to be involved and obtain access to the records, Britney went with her mom to court last year stating she was sent to the mental health facility against her will. I'm really hoping her mom, Lynne is helping her behind the scenes :bradley:

Wow. I didn’t know it was this bad. I’ve had terrible experiences similar to this and it’s one of the injustices that angers me the most. I’ll pray for Britney’s freedom. Thanks for letting me know. :heart:

Defend Your Humanity.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Wow. I didn’t know it was this bad. I’ve had terrible experiences similar to this and it’s one of the injustices that angers me the most. I’ll pray for Britney’s freedom. Thanks for letting me know. :heart:

Honestly it's so awful, there's so much more stuffy that has came out but i'd be here all day.

Hoping Freedom is coming Britney's way soon :bradley:

Also, sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing okay :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived