celeb

Britney hints at people reaping the benefits of her work

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Last time she posted a picture of her eyes, fans thought that it said "CALL" "911" if you zoomed in on her lower lashes

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Last time she posted a picture of her eyes, fans thought that it said "CALL" "911" if you zoomed in on her lower lashes

really? do u have the link

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

that was an idiotic post by a tik tok'er, no real stans actually thought she was telling people to call 911 through her eyelashes :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Jase said:

I find this situation with her so disturbing. Where's it gonna end :/ 

i'm genuinely scared for her safety :bradley: i'm worried what people can do when money is involved..

#JusticeForBritney ♡

blackpink

This is such a clear sign. There’s no way this isn’t Britney hinting that she needs help here 

Just now, Gimme More said:

i'm genuinely scared for her safety :bradley: i'm worried what people can do when money is involved..

I've only recently been reading up about everything that's been going on with her. If her most recent post doesn't make it crystal clear that she's crying out for help then... :saladga:

She's been through so much ****, she deserves to find happiness.

FrederickSpears
On 8/8/2020 at 8:27 PM, Gimme More said:

Breatheheavy.com/exhale is the best place to go, it’s constantly updated with the latest stuff regarding this! There are many many threads there! 

lawyersforbritney is a great instagram page for updates too (ran by actual lawyers who are Britney fans) 

Also meaner03 on Instagram!

SeIena Gomez

God she clearly still has so much passion and drive to create music and please her fans, it’s clear by the remixes she put out, mood ring, new glory cover, the queen b post etc. 

Can’t wait for her to finally, after all these years show everyone her talent and repeak again with her stronger real vocals :messga::heart:

Archived