💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney hints at people reaping the benefits of her work

Gimme More

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

Over the years, the #FreeBritney situation went from interesting, to bizarre, to downright scary. These photos and captions Britney have been posting are very strange and something is clearly wrong. The situation reminds me of Amanda Bynes' breakdown a few years ago.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
7 minutes ago, Caldy said:

Jokes aside, hyperthyroidism is a thing. 

Hide contents

:lolly:

I don't get the reference?

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Honestly it's so awful, there's so much more stuffy that has came out but i'd be here all day.

Hoping Freedom is coming Britney's way soon :bradley:

Also, sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing okay :heart:

Where can I read about the latest developments? I've only seen some mainstream media posts about the court date being moved to mid August but I'm sure the fans know so much more.

GagaEnigma

But she doesn't even have control over her social media, I don't understand...

Someone really likes to play with us :saladga:

Anyway, I think that "they" (whoever they are) are trying to convince people that it's actually her posting but it's just not the case, like she wouldn't post such things, that instagram is mess...

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I don't get the reference?

Where can I read about the latest developments? I've only seen some mainstream media posts about the court date being moved to mid August but I'm sure the fans know so much more.

Breatheheavy.com/exhale is the best place to go, it’s constantly updated with the latest stuff regarding this! There are many many threads there! 

lawyersforbritney is a great instagram page for updates too (ran by actual lawyers who are Britney fans) 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, JaysAMess said:

The way I thought my posts were deleted. I was so confused for a second. :billie:

I didn't see it sorry

Sepsami

Omg how about a spoiler alerty brinty :neyde: 

jk, she's obviously referring to herself, she's too good for the showbiz world :heart:

I love her, but this make up, gurl :bear:

Also, why does she speak like a child ? I don't say that in a negative way, but I listened to interviews with her and she can be super mature and fun. But when I read that it looks like a teenager (again I don't mean anything negative, i am literally wondering) 

1 minute ago, Eido said:

I love her, but this make up, gurl :bear:

Also, why does she speak like a child ? I don't say that in a negative way, but I listened to interviews with her and she can be super mature and fun. But when I read that it looks like a teenager (again I don't mean anything negative, i am literally wondering) 

I think bcs shes being sarcastic, she would talk like this to paparazzis too back then

COOOK

Her yellow shirt and other posts people used to clock as cryptic, I always took with a grain of salt because it could be a coincidence or not intentional, but this one... Nobody goes that deep explaining the plot of a movie on an IG caption... right? What do you think @Gimme More?

Then again this is her only(?) way to interact with people and she’s just being cute? :saladga:

Gimme More
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Her yellow shirt and other posts people used to clock as cryptic, I always took with a grain of salt because it could be a coincidence or not intentional, but this one... Nobody goes that deep explaining the plot of a movie on an IG caption... right? What do you think @Gimme More?

I think this is one of her most blatant messages!

I mentioned this in my thread about this topic:

The film Big Eyes is essentially about a woman with so much drive and passion but under the control of her husband and his handlers they sucked the creativity and life out of the wife to the point where she never wanted to paint again. They ended up in COURT where she was eventually vindicated.

If this doesn't explain her situation I don't know what does :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

elijahfan

Her messages are becoming less and less cryptic... Big Eyes is literally about an artist struggling to legally reclaim her work and freedom from her fame-hungry husband.

Archived