💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Jockstrap On a Bigger Body

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Hi everyone! Decided to make a whole thread on this for the sake of body positivity/lack of representation etc.

Also not sure if this is NSFW but...it's literally underwear and a body positivity post and I'm not showing my ass...

Spoiler

my PMs and venmo are open ;)

So my Chromatica jockstrap came in. Tbh I didn't expect a really high quality jockstrap and the quality is a little below average I'd say. It's difficult to find nice fitting comfy jockstraps when you don't have a flat tummy or are plus size to begin with but yeah the main strap could've been made thicker. I'm a size Large in underwear and got this in a size Large. It technically fits, like it's not tight at all...it just could've been a bit longer in height/with a wider/thicker band. Also the Chromatica symbols printed a bit cut off. 

Look at how cute I look regardless though:

<3 

paradox

i'm so glad i cancelled my order though, the mess of that logo being half printed on :bradley:

hoeslay

Y'all are so sweet, thank you!

And to the user who called me "well you're definitely big" in my last thread about my music - ur damn right and i look gorgeous :vegas:

hoeslay
53 minutes ago, Doot said:

Low-key surprised the jockstraps haven't been all over Twitter and such. 

I mean they're only just now being delivered. I have however seen A LOT of Chromatica thong pics and....I have to f*cking stan. Def wish I saw more body variance but she popped off with making these as merch even if the quality isn't super great. The ROM merch and all the other merch is high quality though even though unfortunately some people did have printing issues with the Sweatpants 

Archived