💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Normani breakthrough?

flyaway

Featured Posts

whoresup

I am still shocked Motivation didn’t blow up, it had everything going for it: good song, good video, that VMAs performance. Instead it will be forgotten by many people :smh:

InsomniaMonster69

Had to google her cause I didn't know her. 

Hell! This girl can dance! Cute voice. 

But... her music is a bit boring... shes talented enough to be big but she needs something different than that "motivation" thing. 

'Waves' is a good direction. 

In my opinion:)

COOOK
25 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I might still shocked Motivation didn’t blow up, it had everything going for it: good song, good video, that VMAs performance. Instead it will be forgotten by many people :smh:

I really loved it and thought it was a nice bop for a lead. But c’mon Normani girl give us something, it’s almost a year since it came and went... :bear:

She is super talented and can easily reach Beyoncé level success but I don’t think she wants it. :spin:

pachinko
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

She is super talented and can easily reach Beyoncé level success but I don’t think she wants it. :spin:

She wants it. 

11 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She wants it. 

Now she does. The past few years she didn’t.

ShayCristoforo

She doesn’t have charisma when she’s not performing, so yeah probably another Tinashe like @LUCARTPOP said.

Beyoncé doesn’t have a ton of non-performance charisma either, but she’s Beyoncé. Ethereal

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived