💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reddit: "Gaga does not owe us anything" (must-read)

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

How original of them :reductive:

why'd you link to your flop post 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Just now, Gagadonna said:

So, the music video for Rain on Me isn't fantastic to you? Damn. You know this kind of message is directed at fans like you, right? Go hide yourself :fail:

It's good. But imagine calling the video for Stupid Love fantastic.

Gagadonna

am I surprised that those annoyed by this post are those very fans CONCERNED by the post ?

giphy.gif

EuphoricVibez

That Reddit poster spoke the truth, and we have no choice but to stan them. Seeing the "Groundbreaking", and "Iconic" replies are what really makes this thread iconic. Honestly. Truly. Their own iconicness, and groundbreaking abilities really jumped out, didn't they? :bear:

He/him/his

Bottom

stanning for gaga and being part of this fanbase is so depressing, i feel like we are constantly being shouted at and called ungrateful/selfish/awful on a daily basis, why? because we want something to make us happy? because music is an escape for us from the real life? it is less about enjoying the music and art nowadays and more about constantly being told to shutup/you don't deserve anything/you are ungrateful, i mean really? Gagas music was an escape for many of us, her performances brought joy into our lives, but now we have none of that and all we have is being told how awful we are, i am sick of it, her life is much better than any of ours, yet we are always the ones who are made out to be terrible people for wanting that joy back that we felt in the past being in this fandom. It is honestly so depressing and i don't even know if i want to post on here anymore as it is just not fun anymore

NFRatwell

Let’s just all agree on the fact that fans are allowed to feel let down and be vocal about it without completely tearing down Gaga. Obviously the people who talk about how “lazy” Gaga is now and how she hasn’t released any thing good in years need to stfu because that’s not being a fan, but I’m also tired of all these “kindness police” characters going around attacking anyone who posts that they’re disappointed. It’s especially alarming because most of those people go around trashing her work in x thread and then put on a whole new persona in y thread when it’s convenient for them and when they feel they need to be protected from hearing criticism. If you’re that insecure about hearing criticisms and frustration that are not even directed torwards you maybe you need to be honest with your emotions too. 

13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Please, don't embarrass yourself. 

CluelessAncientAmericanwigeon-size_restr 

Is that what I’m doing? :enigma:

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Bottom said:

stanning for gaga and being part of this fanbase is so depressing, i feel like we are constantly being shouted at and called ungrateful/selfish/awful on a daily basis, why? because we want something to make us happy? because music is an escape for us from the real life? it is less about enjoying the music and art nowadays and more about constantly being told to shutup/you don't deserve anything/you are ungrateful, i mean really? Gagas music was an escape for many of us, her performances brought joy into our lives, but now we have none of that and all we have is being told how awful we are, i am sick of it, her life is much better than any of ours, yet we are always the ones who are made out to be terrible people for wanting that joy back that we felt in the past being in this fandom. It is honestly so depressing and i don't even know if i want to post on here anymore as it is just not fun anymore

There's a line between asking Gaga for new music, and then threatening, and forcing her to release new music because you're no longer satisfied. Some of the Little Monsters, unfortunately, do the latter, and it's getting way too out of hand. Telling her "Who cares? We want new music!" and "There she goes talking about mental health again :neyde:" isn't helping anything at all. If anything, I'm sure that would discourage her from doing more. Maybe the disrespectful, and catty posting is toned down, and LM's actually get a grip on themselves, things would be much better.

He/him/his

Stephen
6 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Girl huh. It's not about wanting things it's about being NASTY when you don't get it.

And if that doesn't apply to you, then the post wasn't for you.

HeavyMetalLover
22 minutes ago, Super said:

stopped reading at "fantastic music videos". lmao

Time To Say Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived