Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

what if SFA was a céline collab?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

The Z

I don't think Gaga's and Elton's voices work well together, at all. I'm not sure about Céline either (we had Smile but the quality was messy af and they weren't alone on the track) 

RenegAde
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

i just heard someone mention this in a podcast, what if SFA was a céline dion collab? i love the song, and i know gaga loves elton, but elton’s had his problematic moments that put me off him.

besides, céline’s fabulous, and we deserve a collab with them

i’d love gaga x céline or gaga x mariah for a big INLA style ballad, too, though.

I shook reacted this so your post can  have one of everyone reaction .:giggle:

No one mess it up please

Blown Away

I think the song would've been better then, but still around a 5. The production isn't my cup of tea. It would've been a waste of the Céline feature

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

When him and Gaga shout "From the sign!" his vocals sound powerful and amazing and their vocals compliment each others. I don't know if Celine could provide that kind of power, whilst being complementary.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, not a french fry said:

Please spill:reductive:

I was unaware that he is problematic:bradley:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Probably just some Madonna stuffs, they are not friends. Always come at each other. No big issues. :billie:

the comments he made were quite misogynistic, not to mention disrespectful, hence why i have an issue with em

Archived