• Winter Wonderland
    • The Lady Is A Tramp
    • Video Phone
    • Chillin
    • Big Girl Now

Featured Posts

Chuckles
17 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I Want Your Love.Ā (but I prefer theĀ Tom Ford version from 2015, tho Chic album version from 2018(?)Ā is also nice.

And I really like Fashion, from TF and TFM era. So catchy.

Also does Vanity count? Since it's not really on the fame but it originaly was, or something like that. It's not really my fave but I still like that one.

And Christmas Tree, because it's a funny song between all the other christmas songs out there.

Fashion should be on the list as it was officially released on a movie soundtrack?Ā :duck:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

ellie gouldingā€™s your song > gagaā€™sĀ 

i want your love is one of gagaā€™s best songs. she sounds absolutely amazing. i need an album full of bops like itĀ 

HausofGabo
4 hours ago, Galvon said:

Also does Vanity count? Since it's not really on The Fame but it originaly was, or something like that. It's not really my fave but I still like that one.

I don't understand what happens with this song, I remember it was part of a movie with Vanessa Hudgens and when I looked the soundtrack on Spotify someone else sings Vanity, sooo weird.

Ā 

Galvon
5 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

I don't understand what happens with this song, I remember it was part of a movie with Vanessa Hudgens and when I looked the soundtrack on Spotify someone else sings Vanity, sooo weird.

Ā 

So they used Gaga singing Vanity in the movie, but someone else singing it on the official soundtrack? That's weird. Does it sound good tho?

Archived