💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause live at the iTunes Festival

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Is anybody else obsessed with this performance? It‘s literally perfect! Her vocals are brillant, the choreography is on point, the interaction with the audience and what I love the most about this performance is her energy. I’ve actually been listening to this performance a lot recently. One of my top 2 Applause performances (besides the VMA performance) :legend:

Aglaya

One of the best performances for this song. Even the wardrobe malfunction looks looks like it's part of the performance :excited:

could mean anything

MiQuenDroid

I love this one omg! 

2 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

One of the best performances for this song. Even the wardrobe malfunction looks looks like it's part of the performance :excited:

Is there a malfunction?? :billie:

All I ever wanted was love...

Sherry
7 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

GIF by memecandy

:messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Aglaya
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I love this one omg! 

Is there a malfunction?? :billie:

Just now, Sherry1411 said:

GIF by memecandy

At 1:43 one of the dancers tries to remove Gaga's jacket before the song hits the second pre-chorus so she can join the dance routine, but he's not able to do it on time and Gaga starts the choreography late (at 2:15 just when te chorus starts). You can see him struggle with the zipper at 1:58.

It was really well done and It's basically unnoticeable.

could mean anything

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

GIF by memecandy

I think Gaga was supposed to do the pre-chorus choreo before the 2nd chorus, but taking off that vest took longer than planned

itsdominik
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

At 1:43 one of the dancers tries to remove Gaga's jacket before the song hits the second pre-chorus so she can join the dance routine, but he's not able to do it on time and Gaga starts the choreography late (at 2:15 just when te chorus starts). You can see him struggle with the zipper at 1:58.

that‘s what professionalism looks like :applause:

MingersPrayer

I loved this wig, loved the use of black undergarments with layers for different characters, love the song...everything was so great. 

Imagine in a parallel Gaga got to execute the ARTPOP campaign the way she wanted...wish I could have witnessed that.  

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

"you can't see anything 'cause I'm a pro" :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived