Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of you are so...

JillTyrell2004

Featured Posts

JillTyrell2004

...full of self hatred. And you don’t even see it! 

This is the last time I visit Gagadaily (and no, I I’m not expecting you to care, because neither do I 🥱

This site has been overtaken by immature newbies and I’m borderline having a stroke from the blood rushing to my head constantly from reading their cringe posts. 

I truely believe that Gaga does not like the majority of you and I don’t blame her. It’s why at points I think she’s struggled with her mental health around her career. Your emotional intelligence doesn’t reach far enough for you to even understand Gaga as an artist and the irony in your posts is quite something. Some of you seriously need to put your phones down and get a hobby. But above all else, stop investing so much into someone who you know deep down literally hates everything about who you are as a person. 

i look forward to you all confirming how full of self hate you all are. 

EDIT: The replies on this post are literally from the worst culprits. Says it all really.

lady gaga lol GIF by Golden Globes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Is 2004 the year of your birth? 

Good one. See what I mean? 
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

JillTyrell2004

Oh the classic, I have nothing worthwhile to say so I'll just use a Britney GIF and chuck another one for good measure. Literally nothing constructive to add... 

5 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

:awkney:

tenor.gif

Quartz

I think it's unfair to lump everyone like this. :laughga: I know a lot of nice people here. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JillTyrell2004

Where did I say everyone? Some of you literally don't even read the posts. LOL. ON A FORUM!!!! See what I mean? 

JillTyrell2004
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I think it's unfair to lump everyone like this. :laughga: I know a lot of nice people here. 

Where did I say everyone? Some of you literally don't even read the posts. LOL. ON A FORUM!!!! See what I mean? 

JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, Majora said:

This sounds like a you problem 

Blame me, I don't care. You're all literally proving me right on every comment. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I thought this thread was going to be about something else.

While, I do agree some people on here are super negative, you could've said it better. I don't think Gaga hates any of us, but I do see why she would want to keep off social media. To quote her own words, social media is the toilet of the internet

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

social media is the toilet of the internet

And we are just bacteria that live on a rim. :koons:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived