💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of you are so...

JillTyrell2004

Featured Posts

Born in Chromatica
21 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Ok, I agree. I’m sorry if I offended you or any true fans. I just find the negativity and bullying of Gaga so sad. I believe we’re finally seeing the hurt it’s causing her. 

That is alright :heart:. And I apologise for the GIF earlier, I really should have on topic.

:hug:

I definitely agree that the bullying is definitely getting to Gaga for sure, but unfortunately there will always be people like that online. The best thing we can do is call them out or ignore them. I don't think Gaga reads what is online anymore, which is good for her mental health. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JillTyrell2004
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

You clearly don't like engaging with people who have many different opinions. And thats fine. But this place, GGD, is open for all to share their opinions. Its childish to assume everyone should act the same. 

"If you're a true lady gaga fan"....

Well, if you're a true adult, you'll know that we are all human beings who share opinions that may be different to our own. If you can't handle that, I don't know why you'd be on a website like GGD. 

Yes, there have been negativity towards Gaga. But there hasn't been any personal attacks on GGD. If there was, the mods would have taken care of it.

I’ve engaged and agreed I’m wrong quite a few time’s on this thread alone. I don’t have problem with differing opinions, and that wasn’t what this post was about.
I’ve also seen Gaga called fat, I’ve seen homophobic comments, racist and transphobic comments. If you feel that they are opinions, ok then. You clearly are someone who I am speaking to in the OP. I shouldn’t have to ‘handle’ seeing bullying of any kind. 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

I’ve engaged and agreed I’m wrong quite a few time’s on this thread alone. I don’t have problem with differing opinions, and that wasn’t what this post was about.
I’ve also seen Gaga called fat, I’ve seen homophobic comments, racist and transphobic comments. If you feel that they are opinions, ok then. You clearly are someone who I am speaking to in the OP. I shouldn’t have to ‘handle’ seeing bullying of any kind. 

I haven't seen Gaga being called fat, or any homophobic comments. I can't comment on racist comments. But if you feel something is any of those things, you can report it to the mods to deal with. That's what they are there for.

End Racism Now

JillTyrell2004
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I haven't seen Gaga being called fat, or any homophobic comments. I can't comment on racist comments. But if you feel something is any of those things, you can report it to the mods to deal with. That's what they are there for.

So now it’s my job to police the site? Go and re-read the OP, re-read your replies and then google ‘irony’ and stop putting this back onto me as though it’s my fault?

JillTyrell2004
Just now, QueenOfSaigon said:

The Office GIF by MOODMAN

Oh another GIF. 

FIND. YOUR. OWN. VOICE!!!

xoxo Craig
Just now, JillTyrell2004 said:

So now it’s my job to police the site? Go and re-read the OP, re-read your replies and then google ‘irony’ and stop putting this back onto me as though it’s my fault?

The moderators on this site are the ones who 'police' this site. Theres a little flag at the top of every post. That is there for people to send reports to the mods. If you see something that is any of those things, use it. Whats not clicking?

End Racism Now

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Oh another GIF. 

FIND. YOUR. OWN. VOICE!!!

I’m so moved by your post that I lost my voice

Tears Crying GIF by NBC

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The moderators on this site are the ones who 'police' this site. Theres a little flag at the top of every post. That is there for people to send reports to the mods. If you see something that is any of those things, use it. Whats not clicking?

I got it, thanks.

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

I’m so moved by your post that I lost my voice

Tears Crying GIF by NBC

sure jan GIF

CyanDante
1 hour ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

...full of self hatred. And you don’t even see it! 

This is the last time I visit Gagadaily (and no, I I’m not expecting you to care, because neither do I 🥱

This site has been overtaken by immature newbies and I’m borderline having a stroke from the blood rushing to my head constantly from reading their cringe posts. 

I truely believe that Gaga does not like the majority of you and I don’t blame her. It’s why at points I think she’s struggled with her mental health around her career. Your emotional intelligence doesn’t reach far enough for you to even understand Gaga as an artist and the irony in your posts is quite something. Some of you seriously need to put your phones down and get a hobby. But above all else, stop investing so much into someone who you know deep down literally hates everything about who you are as a person. 

i look forward to you all confirming how full of self hate you all are. 

EDIT: The replies on this post are literally from the worst culprits. Says it all really.

lady gaga lol GIF by Golden Globes

All of this is true. :bradley: 

The self entitlement is far too much. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

JillTyrell2004
Just now, CyanDante said:

All of this is true. :bradley: 

The self entitlement is far too much. 

Thanks. A lot disagree but that’s exactly what I expected, which sadly proves me right 💅🏻

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

A lot disagree but that’s exactly what I expected, which sadly proves me right

:ladyhaha:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived