💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of you are so...

JillTyrell2004

Featured Posts

JillTyrell2004
Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

I'm sorry but what you said was ridiculous and cringe. You come here and say everyone here is full of self hatred, even though there are a bunch of amazing people on this website, you said Gaga hates us, which is just a stupid to say considering she has shown so much love to her fans over the fans, then you say you are leaving, but you are replying to everyone. 

I'm sorry, but it was ridiculous. There are better ways of saying you don't like a community without trying to act like you are better than everyone else on here. 

Some valid points here I agree on and a lot I don’t.

If you’re a true Gaga fan you wouldn’t stay on this site. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Why does this user types exactly like the 34 yo homophobic gay. :bear:

Do you mean me? I am 34 but I’m not homophobic. 

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Some valid points here I agree on and a lot I don’t.

Gaga news is faster here and there are members that are kinder than any social media platform there is

For example twitter (that's worse than ggd hatred here and there it's a toxic waste) 

JillTyrell2004
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The mess in the OP

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

Ok, fair enough. How so?

You kids never back up your statements. Just GIFS and generic phrases. 

Borislshere

I mean this is a HUGE lady gaga forum. It's purpose is for everyone to share their opinions. There are so many people here so of course not all opinions will be positive. I rarely see any actual personal attacks on gaga and when there are some, other users defend her. 

Born in Chromatica
7 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

See, blanket statements like these are not going to help your cause. Staying on this site or not doesn't make us more or less of Gaga fans. I can guarantee most of us are here because we are extremely Gaga fans, and this is a place we can discuss her songs  albums etc. 

Sure, Gaga daily is not perfect, but for the most part, I believe we have an amazing community full of amazing, intelligent members. And we wouldn't be here if we weren't fans in the first place. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

See, blanket statements like these are not going to help your cause. Staying on this site or not doesn't make us more or less of Gaga fans. I can guarantee most of us are here because we are extremely Gaga fans, and this is a place we can discuss her songs  albums etc. 

Sure, Gaga daily is not perfect, but for the most part, I believe we have an amazing community full of amazing, intelligent members. And we wouldn't be here if we weren't fans in the first place. 

Ok, I agree. I’m sorry if I offended you or any true fans. I just find the negativity and bullying of Gaga so sad. I believe we’re finally seeing the hurt it’s causing her. 

audrey horne

you worded your thoughts very impulsively but yeah we collectively need a lesson on emotional intelligence, that's for sure. 

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Ok, fair enough. How so?

You kids never back up your statements. Just GIFS and generic phrases. 

You clearly don't like engaging with people who have many different opinions. And thats fine. But this place, GGD, is open for all to share their opinions. Its childish to assume everyone should act the same. 

"If you're a true lady gaga fan"....

Well, if you're a true adult, you'll know that we are all human beings who share opinions that may be different to our own. If you can't handle that, I don't know why you'd be on a website like GGD. 

Yes, there have been negativity towards Gaga. But there hasn't been any personal attacks on GGD. If there was, the mods would have taken care of it.

End Racism Now

Eighteen

lmao damn you went in :selena:

honestly i can't disagree with you completely lol. she did say fame is like a prison hell. like... you can love your fans, but at the same time, when you can't go anywhere without people screaming at you or coming up to you... i'd be really annoyed. but... the price of fame i guess. which is why anyone wanting to be famous must be somewhat ill bc it does not look fun. at. all. :selena:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived