Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B and Megan fans launch petition to remove Kylie from WAP video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
5 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg Twitter is full of brats. Look I don't like Kylie Jenner but it was Cardi's decision to invite her to HER video. Why can't they respect that? 

Because Kiley Jenner is not respectable and they are allowed to have critical opinions that oppose the maker of the art when forming an impression of said art

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Because Kiley Jenner is not respectable and they are allowed to have critical opinions that oppose the maker of the art when forming an impression of said art

They are allowed to have opinions. But launching an online petition to remove her from the video is childish and pathetic. Kylie Jenner is not respectable, that I agree with and I can't stand her, but if Cardi and Megan wanted her in their video then accept it and move on.

Seryabkina
2 hours ago, Debithius said:

I thought Kris was Armenian but it was her if ex husband. Nevermind

armenians have nothing to do with romanians tho?

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

They are allowed to have opinions. But launching an online petition to remove her from the video is childish and pathetic. I agree, Kylie Jenner is not respectable, but if Cardi and Megan wanted her in their video then accept it and move on.

I mean agreed lol I'd never go that far bc it's pointless, but I get why those young fans are so bothered by her being in the video

BornAsUnic0rn
13 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

The Kardashian’s father was Armenian, not Romanian. Kendall and Kylie’s father is American, and so Is Kris Jenner. 

I hollered when I read Romanian. Wow, why was that such an American thing? 

BornAsUnic0rn
9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

But that petition is not about “having critical opinions”, it’s literally a try to force the artist into changing their art. Which is the worst way of going about it. 

Next time they'll want videos featuring Cardi B (black version) and same video with Cardi B (latina version).

As we know Latino isn't a race (most Latinos are mixed but we can be white, black, Asian, etc. and we're still Latinos)

With that being said, Cardi B being a Latina most likely is of mixed race. Q

The point of this is to highlight the fact that this is HER song, her video, her VISHON! (Yes I wrote vishon instead of vision).

People of marginalized groups have to team up and build up not separate and tear down. Telling her what to do or who to work with (or who put in her videos) isn't productive to anyone and is rather offensive that fans are basically telling her "do as we say because we don't care about your vision, we want you to do what we feel YOU should be doing" 

Like imagine anyone telling Gaga what she should be doing.

(End of rant)

gumzy3000

Not the biggest fan of Kylie or the Kardashians but why do people care if she was in the video? She looked flawless :hor:

trolly troll troll

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

But that petition is not about “having critical opinions”, it’s literally a try to force the artist into changing their art. Which is the worst way of going about it. 

As I already said the petition itself is pointless but the sentiment behind it is not

DelusionalGaga

I'm not a fan of Kylie and I would have loved the video to be black women only but in the end this is Cardi's decision. If she chose to have her there then people need to respect that. Everyone is acting like she just invited herself to the video shoot, meanwhile it's probably Cardi herself who asked Kylie for an appearance. 

pachinko
6 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Kylie Actually brought alot of attention to the trash song so these dumb fans need to shut up 

Yeah kylie is a guaranteed #1 single

skaxboy

Kylie looked hot as did all the other ladies in the video. The song is a bop and I think people should petition to have the explicit version of the song for the video. The other cameos should have been longer and earlier in the video. 

BornAsUnic0rn
30 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

As I already said the petition itself is pointless but the sentiment behind it is not

So it’s not counterproductive to police black women for not being black enough in their art, because it includes white women too? 

Debithius
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

Kim's father was, so she's and the two older sisters are half Romanian. Yet, instead of embracing that side of their family they insist on appropriating black culture. This family should have never been a thing.

Aren't they almost seen a "black" because of their skin colour? Isn't Cardi technically not black but seen as she could be because of her skin?

Debithius
1 hour ago, Vampyr said:

armenians have nothing to do with romanians tho?

I mixed them up lol. Just didn't bother to edit.

Archived