💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B and Megan fans launch petition to remove Kylie from WAP video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Omg Twitter is full of brats. Look I don't like Kylie Jenner but it was Cardi's decision to invite her to HER video. Why can't they respect that? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Can you add Jenner to your title? The only 'Kylie' is

Sorry but there is not enough space in title to add Jenner
...but anyway did you see Kylie Minogue in WAP video?:trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blown Away

eartha kitt laughing GIF

I don't see why they shouldn't have been included

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Seryabkina
2 hours ago, Debithius said:

Isn't Kylie partially Romanian though?

no?

Debithius
1 hour ago, Vampyr said:

no?

I thought Kris was Armenian but it was her if ex husband. Nevermind

Fanta
5 hours ago, NCgaga said:

So dumb, and a little racist honestly. They chose to have Kylie in their video. 

Girl, hush! Ain't nothing racist about wanting to boot culture-appropriating Jenner out of the video. 

Fanta
3 hours ago, Debithius said:

Isn't Kylie partially Romanian though?

Kim's father was, so she's and the two older sisters are half Romanian. Yet, instead of embracing that side of their family they insist on appropriating black culture. This family should have never been a thing.

Bazaar
4 hours ago, 776673564747836765 said:

They didn't mention her in petition but they are people not happy about her apparence in video too. There are few tweets (there is much more similar on twitter): 

That’s quite disgusting tbh 

people always find something to complain about, I mean just chill & enjoy the music. :shrug:

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Kim's father was, so she's and the two older sisters are half Romanian. Yet, instead of embracing that side of their family they insist on appropriating black culture. This family should have never been a thing.

The Kardashian’s father was Armenian, not Romanian. Kendall and Kylie’s father is American, and so Is Kris Jenner. 

NCgaga

It’s disgusting really. Cardi B and Megan both wanted Kylie in the video. But these fans are so obsessed with separatism, and some of you are jumping on the bandwagon. It’s trash. 

holy scheisse

I agree that Kiley ruined the video when she showed up tbfh

And before you group me into a black and white category of racists/seperatists (lmao) I'd like to say that I fundamentally loathe what Kiley and her family stand for and it has nothing to do with race 

HeavyMetalLover

I wasn’t necessarily enthused when Kyl*e showed up, but... She looked good. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived