opinion

Best Katy droplet?

Red Velvet

Best droplet  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best droplet?

Featured Posts

Reginald

365 was one of her strongest singles ever :selena: It's floppage was a huge disappointment 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

LastNight

I looooove Harleys In Hawaii and NRO, both are so, so good. Also really like Small Talk and Smile; they’re cute, easy-to-listen-to bops and I enjoy that, especially during the Summer. 

Mr Mirko
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love Daisies. It deserved better imo.

Daisies > Never Really Over > 365 > Harley's in Hawaii > Cozy Little Christmas > Smile > Small Talk

I loved Daises too

Mr Mirko

4.8 % so they cover me in daises daises DAISES

WHEN DID WE ALL STOP BLVING IN MAGIC

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

What is a droplet?

Is it a music industry jargon or something?

Usually non-album singles, hence idk why most of these are here cuz they are on Smile.

The Cure was a droplet.

Red Velvet
Just now, Bradley said:

What is a droplet?

Is it a music industry jargon or something?

A droplet is a song released in an era with no definite state of whether it's in an album or not.

It is different if it is stated as a buzz single or a lead single. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Usually non-album singles, hence idk why most of these are here cuz they are on Smile.

The Cure was a droplet.

I put them here because they were released at a time where Smile wasn't yet finalized as her fifth album, and Katy stated that it was an era of experiments finding what sound will stick to the general public, hence Harleys and NRO are here. 

I add Daisies because it was also released at a time when Smile wasn't yet finalized. 

Smile though, it was supposed to be Never Worn White but I missed. It already had a vote so it stayed.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Bradley
30 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I put them here because they were released at a time where Smile wasn't yet finalized as her fifth album, and Katy stated that it was an era of experiments finding what sound will stick to the general public, hence Harleys and NRO are here. 

I add Daisies because it was also released at a time when Smile wasn't yet finalized. 

Smile though, it was supposed to be Never Worn White but I missed. It already had a vote so it stayed.

I think she intentionally made Daisies the lead single of Smile, but thanks for explaining.

Archived