Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga's $24 million Malibu house

RenegAde

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

SAME :laughga:   I can't even get enough friends around to play Cards Against Humanity let alone any of that stuff. Same thing again with a tennis court, to me they just seem like a status symbol.

However I do think a hidden basement accessed through a bookcase is dope. And if I could hook my laptop up to the movie room I'd definitely use it

Now that u say it, a nice tennis court wouldnt be bad but Im bad at tennis. Honestly just a swimming pool and yeah a nice bookcase is amazing. But you can have that yourself in your lifetime it's not something thats unattainable 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
1 hour ago, papergangster said:

Well deserved especially with all the Chromatica promo she’s been doing lately. She deserves a break. 

How original

Lucas

What I love about this mansion is that, unlike 99% of other mansions, this one feels very homy, comfortable and warm

SchwineLove
36 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I honestly believe I would never use the bowling area, or movie room and arcades. Every rich person has that and Im never envious of it I find it so useless in the house 

I am aspiring to have that movie room/karaoke room. Watching K-Pop MVs premiere would be lit. And that can also be a small club room, it will be lit.

NewUsername

I've always really liked her house and the style. Also, from what we can see, the house is very big of course, but it doesn't look HUGE like some other celebs' houses, where you'd need to run a marathon to get to some room.

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Brandon Flynn said:

Nothing new, I found her address months ago.

I drove past it both sides :wtfga: I could say something on here but scared to 

high heeled fem
30 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I've always really liked her house and the style. Also, from what we can see, the house is very big of course, but it doesn't look HUGE like some other celebs' houses, where you'd need to run a marathon to get to some room.

Can confirm it’s massive seen in real life both parts :wtfga:

Amen Fashion

Looks like a horror movie mansion. Or like any movie mansion where rich people live. Or sth Ryan Murphy could use. Love it! Btw for her networth this is nothing. And I remember she said she waited so long into her career until she got a home. 

Ryusei

I love it it‘s like the perfect intersection of glamorous luxury and cozy living. Some mansions just look like museums and like you couldnt touch anything lol

Musery

Archived