• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

Love Me Right really tests vocal agility

Enigma is just belting 

please enlighten me to death

Born in Chromatica

Well, for Gaga, I would have to go with Engima, as listening to the song, I do feel Gaga puts more strain into her voice, where as Love Me Right sounds a little easier for Gaga.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

hardcore1996
7 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Let me listen to Love Me Right, I will answer soon. :fan:

i still havent heard it either:laughga:

Dramatica

I-I'll be your Enigma

2020 Election Yes GIF by Black Voters Matter Fund

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

4 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

i still havent heard it either:laughga:

honestly I feel like a lot of fans haven't. 

such a silly decision (not just Gaga) to release a song in one random format versus just allowing everyone to hear it. 

I don't think that logic applies our current generation anymore. 

derpmonster

Love Me Right for sure. Requires agility, runs, and register shifts.

Enigma is a tough but it's nothing too difficult for Gaga. The thing that interests most people is her technique, it's different and much more classical in this song, especially the chorus. Other than that, it's not challenging per se.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, Doot said:

honestly I feel like a lot of fans haven't. 

such a silly decision (not just Gaga) to release a song in one random format versus just allowing everyone to hear it. 

I don't think that logic applies our current generation anymore. 

I was told that those 3 bonus tracks are coming on streaming. They're keeping them for a deluxe edition (maybe with the SOPHIE tracks?). If you want to download LMR : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qx0p8xlDMwAf8eO-byYCez_P54xLVghj/view?usp=drivesdk

All I ever wanted was love...

I know a thing or two about vocals. Love Me Right is way more vocally challenging.

Enigma is just belting and raw vocals.

Schwerk

Enigma is way easier for me to sing and I'm not a great singer. It really seems to fit her natural speaking voice, low verses, lots of belting, very free. Love me right is trickier for sure but I don't know how hard it is for her to keep that soft high voice steady.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I was told that those 3 bonus tracks are coming on streaming. They're keeping them for a deluxe edition (maybe with the SOPHIE tracks?). If you want to download LMR : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qx0p8xlDMwAf8eO-byYCez_P54xLVghj/view?usp=drivesdk

I definitely have both songs (the unreleased ones for Chromatica), and I love both, BUT I primarily listen to her music via Spotify for the general day to day listening. 

I think vast majority of fans listen via just the normal versions that are up on streaming. It's the current standard way people consume music. 

Because of that I feel many people who normally would add those songs into the official album, don't. They aren't as easily accessible. 

2School4Cool

Enigma is very strong vocally, and it’s a belter, but Love Me Right I would imagine is a little more vocally challenging (especially the “would you still love me if I gave it all up just to cry” line)

See The Best In Everyone

Archived