103 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens
48 minutes ago, popmusicfan said:

Hi! I've been on this site for months now and don't go on a ton but I want to start posting polls in the Entertainment Talk, but it won't let me post in any section besides support. I'm so confused. Why and how can I start posting in there?

You have to make 50 posts here, and then you should be able to start posting threads and topics! Check out the "content count" thingy on your profile page, the little paws don't count! What you need it posts.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

I know a thing or two about vocals. Love Me Right is way more vocally challenging.

Enigma is just belting and raw vocals.

This. The only thing I'd say differently (as a classical singer in training) is that Enigma isn't technically "raw" vocals. The chorus is quite classical sounding (low larynx, dark vowels, lot of core and buzz) for a mid/mid-low voice and I wouldn't consider that raw. Just good belting.

Shallow's album version could be considered raw, and generally blues, soul, country, rock are raw. Jazz used to be more raw but tends to be more polished now. Same with pop and R&B imo.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

8 hours ago, GregJA said:

A thing or two about TASTE might be your next challenge :triggered:

I have taste, y’all don’t wanna admit it. :excuseu:

Archived