đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Speechless (demo)

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

This demo of Speechless is such a masterpiece. I know it's underrated, and I hardly see LM's talking about it, but I can't help but go back to this, and just jam out to it. :heart:

He/him/his

Bubblegum Bitch

I like this piano version. But, in my opinion, it wouldn't fit the album, and it sounds more like a live performance. 

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

I like this piano version. But, in my opinion, it wouldn't fit the album, and it sounds more like a live performance. 

So do I. Then again, TFM had all kinds of different sounds, so it's possible it could fit in with the album.

He/him/his

Franch Toast

This is gorgeous. She really needs to put out an acoustic album. 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

Most of her demos are better than the album versions...i always feel the pure spirit of a song gets ruined by over production and making something as commercial as possible...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

EuphoricVibez
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I prefer this version than the album one :giveup:

Same! I love the album version, but this is just... oof, I don't know how to describe it :heart:

He/him/his

KillerMonster

The vocals on this one sound more emotional. But still prefer the album version! 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Most of her demos are better than the album versions...i always feel the pure spirit of a song gets ruined by over production and making something as commercial as possible...

This. 

Glad Bad Romance was not ruined 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well, that also depends on the demos. However, this is a demo I prefer over the album version. Her vocals, the rock guitar, and the piano all pair together nicely, and the little "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" thing, going on near the end, is cute.

He/him/his

I like the album version more because it sounds more polished. This demo version would be an epic live performance arrangement. But it is always good to revisit her best ballad ever.

latina twilight

The demo is beautiful and raw, and I'm glad we got to hear it and enjoy it, but let's be real, everybody would call it "a skip" or boring if it was the final version :jase:. Let's just not underappreciate the album version, because it's just as beautiful and it fits the album very well.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived