Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly DRAGS cancel culture: #stoptryingtobegod

petty

Featured Posts

Seryabkina
9 hours ago, Knife said:

"Stop trying to be God." What does she think happens when people are "cancelled," they're smited by a lightning bolt sent from the heavens? Religious people...:billie:

Also, "cancel culture" should be called "accountability culture" because that's what it actually is. 

well, God is viewed as perfection and people who try to cancel act like they are perfect so her comparison makes sense

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
audrey horne

Just look at who talk about cancel culture or feel strongly about it and you will realise that it's just people that are not used to face consequences for their sh!t.
Cancel culture does not exists. It's a derogatory term popularized by people whose privileges are finally being threatened. Taking accountability is what we are talking about and it should be applied to everybody, despite social status. 

I think it ridiculous if you think its only celebs getting canceled. Its small creaters too. Artists, writers, they get canceled for making their art all the time. One mob thinks an artist drew a waist wrong or wrote a POC in a light they deem wrong, and its suddenly theyre grabbing their pitchforks.. And it DOES have consequences on their livelihood. I just... ya'll act as if you're perfect little angels and its sick. 

"back to you, f*cker"

ToxicHot

Cancel culture doesn't truly exist outside of social media and the internet. Even though many people have faced hardship and consequences for things that they've done/said, others get away with it easily.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived