💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly DRAGS cancel culture: #stoptryingtobegod

petty

Featured Posts

petty

In a post on Instagram, Kelly Rowlegend says she finds 'Cancel Culture' very judgemental and people should “Stop trying to be God.”

HxMs.gif

Do you agree, GGD? who’d you have to cancel recently?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

She made some points. Jobless people without anything better to do in their miserable life who spend their time on twitter all day long using their mother’s internet connection because they couldn’t afford their own shouldn’t be the ones judging and canceling others. People are to blame for that honestly. Imagine giving someone as miserable the power to cancel someone. Imagine giving that power to twitter kids and teens. Lmao. 

Bubblegum Bitch

Cancel culture is toxic, but we need to understand that sometimes people want to cancel someone not because they are bored. For example, Ellen DeGeneres case.

petty
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She made some points. Jobless people without anything better to do in their miserable life who spend their time on twitter all day long using their mother’s internet connection because they couldn’t afford their own shouldn’t be the ones judging and canceling others. 

default_orly_61414.gif ok you snapped a bit

but then there are those situations where let’s say some one like r.kelly deserves to be cancelled by everyone, no matter if they are jobless or not.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Cancel culture is toxic, but we need to understand that sometimes people want to cancel someone not because they are bored. For example, Ellen DeGeneres case.

Cancel her for what exactly? For not being nice towards her employees? Majority of accusations that twitter users are making against her were not done by her but by other people working for the TV channel/her show. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

but then there are those situations where let’s say some one like r.kelly deserves to be cancelled by everyone, no matter if they are jobless or not.

OFC! But why? Because that scum of a man was and is convicted criminal and a pedophile. We should cancel people who are already convicted of something and against who we have solid proof. 

Born in Chromatica

For me, I am not a fan of cancel culture, as it is just another form of mob mentality/gang mentality, with many people joining into something because it is the trendy thing to do/trying to be on the popular side, rather than trying to learn about the situation. 

The only time someone should be "cancelled" is if there is proof they did something horrific I.e R.Kelly. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

5 minutes ago, PETTY said:

I love you b*tch:billie:

Bonkers

Cancel culture can't really be stopped because now, everybody has multiple platforms to expose people.  And as long as they are actual victims, it's harder to blame them.  

It's just something we have to live in fear of - a third class ticket to Cancelvania just because you lost it and there's a tape.  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

geusst1235

I just think people shouldn't be trying to destroy the career of someone else for comments that they made 10 years ago,etc. Contrary to what some people seemingly believe, other people are not static and can absolutely change/grow. As long as a person has obviously shown that they've moved on from those mistakes, bringing up the past will solve nothing. Not only that, but some of the people that try to do this have probably made similar mistakes.

Obviously there are moments where such criticism is valid, however someone posting an immature comment when they were a teenager or whatever does not warrant such massive criticism imo.

Bubblegum Bitch
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Cancel her for what exactly? For not being nice towards her employees? Majority of accusations that twitter users are making against her were not done by her but by other people working for the TV channel/her show. 

Hmm, well, yes, you are right. That is why I said cancel culture is toxic: people usually cancel celebrities without any evidences. Ellen DeGeneres case was a bad example. 

TimisaMonster

Stop trying to be God?

But...i actually WANT to exist :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cancel culture does not exist. Chris Brown is still successful, Jeffree Star is a millionaire with thousands of fans, Donald Trump is president, Scarlett Johansson is a praised actress, Kanye West is viewed as a genius, etc, etc, etc. Ellen is a millionaire, nothing will happen to her.

Archived