💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

CyanDante
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Agree, this season has been tough because there is no clear loser in the last couple of challenges. 

Also this week's challenge wasn't good. I was bored with it to be honestly. I feel like Ginger Minj and Eureka are always serving the same thing. But they are starting to get on Eureka's case. 

Oh yes absolutely the challenge was garbage. The editing was sloppy. Pandora coming in as Joan Crawford  was so anticlimactic.  And what was the need for that last sequence with Ru. Completely necessary. 

I thought the queens definitely elevated it with whatever they got. I just seem to enjoy them whole as a cast. :party: I thought Ginger was great today, but I can see though what you mean. Eureka should have been btm 2 over Rajah for sure. Is it just me or has Eureka's looks gotten demoted since S10. She had fire runways on her season, giving competition to Aquaria, Asia, Kameron. It doesn’t  have that wow factor anymore.

Imagine if the S13 girls got this skit, they should have just eliminated the whole show in itself and announced S14. :billie:

I feel the judges, the questionable judging and this overproduced contrived storylines will be the end for this franchise.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
Just now, CyanDante said:

Oh yes absolutely the challenge was garbage. The editing was sloppy. Pandora coming in as Joan Crawford  was so anticlimactic.  And what was the need for that last sequence with Ru. Completely necessary. 

I thought the queens definitely elevated it with whatever they got. I just seem to enjoy them whole as a cast. :party: I thought Ginger was great today, but I can see though what you mean. Eureka should have been btm 2 over Rajah for sure. Is it just me or has Eureka's looks gotten demoted since S10. She had fire runways on her season, giving competition to Aquaria, Asia, Kameron. It doesn’t  have that wow factor anymore.

Imagine if the S13 girls got this skit, they should have just eliminated the whole show in itself and announced S14. :billie:

I feel the judges, the questionable judging and this overproduced contrived storylines will be the end for this franchise.

S13 had its fair share of terrible challenges. Remember the baby mini challenge?

buy bionic

CyanDante
Just now, bionic said:

S13 had its fair share of terrible challenges. Remember the baby mini challenge?

Omg :rip::messga: why did you have to do me like that? I had erased its existence from memory. :neyde:

bionic
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Omg :rip::messga: why did you have to do me like that? I had erased its existence from memory. :neyde:

The only part I remember beyond my repressed memories was Joey Jay being like "this is awful" and basically not bothering :laughga: 

8fy9vpc6zwe61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

buy bionic

CyanDante
1 minute ago, bionic said:

The only part I remember beyond my repressed memories was Joey Jay being like "this is awful" and basically not bothering :laughga: 

8fy9vpc6zwe61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Ahh..our first rightful representation of the gay community. Making us proud in every way. :pray:

I think this was the first and only season which I stopped watching midway and didn't bother tuning into it again. :chica:

Schwerk

I wonder if the different winner every week has something to do with the 'game within a game'. Confused Thinking GIF

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

All this hate over Jan might jinx it, inb4 she is the winner of the season :gum:  I DON'T WANT HER!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

I wonder if the different winner every week has something to do with the 'game within a game'. Confused Thinking GIF

I'm having flashbacks to AS3 handmaids nonsense

buy bionic

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, gag said:

Wait I like Eureka so much this season :toofunny: She seems much more mature but without compromising her exuberance. Her presence is so joyous and her interactions with the other queens are fun to watch.

Same. Like I was so disappointed she was in AS6 but she’s very enjoyable. She probably learned a lot about how she came off across on camera from We’re Here and her previous seasons.

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Manila really gave ZERO energy :ladyhaha:

I feel like they shouldn’t use the term “lip sync assassin” cause not everyone they’re gonna get is gonna be known for their lip syncs

DanielM

I love Kyle but she wasn't the best at all. Ginger, Jan or even Eureka did better. Also I'm kind annoying at the invisible editing Pandora is receiving. I thought she also did pretty good this week. 

weed

omgggggg whoever wrote the script was on CRACK that was the most random thing I've ever seen. Jan's "take that!" had me screaming omg she was the winner for me. There were some great moments but overall meh.. Kylie not the winner at all, idk if even top. Ginger 2nd place

Runway was amazingggggg, everyone looked sooo fking good. Rajah looked the most beautiful she ever has, Kylie killed it

Akeria is such a good person, she has such a good strong spirit and she keeps on smiling! I love her. 

littlepotter
7 hours ago, tomsches said:
  Hide contents

They're definitely doing it on purpose so that every challenge winner is a different queen. They probably noticed that it gets boring when the same person wins everything (S3-Bendela, S4-Manila, S5-Shea). And this way there's also more drama with the voting. I'm not even mad about it. 

I've always disliked Manila, even since season 3, so when she was just walking around during the lipsync not doing anything it game me another reason to not like her. 

Kylie was good but not the best, but this was her episode story-wise and they need to have different queens win every challenge so it's less obvious than All Stars 5 - The Shea Coulee show.

I don't know why people call it the Shea Coulee show when Cracker won more challenges and Shea was in the bottom for often

chaeri pls

Archived