💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Fantina

Again, late thoughts on the episode. I have no clue how A'keria was in the bottom. Like absolutely no ****ing clue. The performance was good and the runway one of the best of the entire series. The bottom should have been Yara and Ginger with Eureka safe. There was no Madonna whatsoever in her performance. This was a really strong episode. I could honestly make a case for each of the remaining girls on why they could have won. Jan and Trinity were my faves though. Jan gave better Gaga so win goes to Jan. I have to disagree with Michelle saying Trinity's runway was basic.... it literally could have been a Finale gown....

Devastate to see Yara go. She is a powerhouse and I guess kinda got in her head a bit. Maybe she would have been more successful if the show used the rules from AS2. I think the group kinda ****ed her over. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

The first 7 minutes preview of the next episode

I KNEW Jan voted for A'keria :lmao: I saw the TERROR in her eyes when the other queens eliminated Yara. She's a mess this season, I don't know what happened to her.
Plus, is it me or Trinity can't stand Scarlett and viceversa?

I KNEW it that Jan voted for Akeria!! I could feel it! Here comes Jan's "villain" edit

Levine

Ok watched the new episode.

Spoiler

The maxi challenge was good, I think no one did bad. I agree with the bottom 3 and I actually think Scarlet was the worst of the three. I JUST KNOW Scarlet and her fans are not acting like she was the Manila Luzon of the season and Naomi eliminated her unfairly, I just know they're not doing it! I loved her villain side this time around, but c'mon.
Jan I do think she's annoying and always at 101% but I don't think she's faking it, otherwise she would have changed it (this was her problem on her season too). She just need to stop using phrases like "it's the tea hunnyyy" and lingo like that, because it's horrible and she comes out very fake.

I don't think Ginger deserved this win. A'keria and Trinity to me did better than her. But of course when Ginger wins they put her against a "weak" performer, like how lucky you have to be? lmao Trinity and Ra'jah got ****ing Laganja and Brooklyn and Ginger got Mayhem? A MESS.

Kylie need to wake the **** up because I wanna see her on top but this ain't the road sis, step your game up!

My faves for now: Ra'jah, Trinity and Eureka (this one is surprising me. I don't know why the fans of this show don't give Eureka enough credit but she's KILLING IT)

SlaeUrAnus
Spoiler

Absolute bullshit. She was robbed AGAIN

In my messy era.

RAMROD

This episode is HEAVY in the most entertaining way :applause:  like wow! :bradley:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
Spoiler

Idk if I'm alone in this but I really don't agree with the judging this episode?? 

First of all Ginger shouldn't have won. It should have been Ra'jah. 

I think Scarlet wasn't that bad and she could have easily been safe. Jan and Pandora were the bottom 2 for me, with Eureka and (i love her but) Kylie. 

Also I think Ra'jah's team was the best, not Eureka's??? 

AND Jan should have been sent home imo. I like her but she's the weakest among the bottom 3. Scarlet has been doing fine and her runways have been killer each time. Her shady stuff in the deliberation though :wtfga:

Ginger clearly won that lipsync, and the Bianca thing made me cackle :ladyhaha: 

The runway was fun but I expected a lot more from the category idk. Trinity was the best I think, and Jan the worst. 

Anyway this is the first time I feel like the judging was visibly unfair this season. Let's hope they don't do it again because I don't want another mess of a season for the "drama". 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
Spoiler

The part where Jan had a breakdown in the workroom because that's really who she is really got to me :bradley: how dare they tell her she's not authentic just because she is over energetic. Some people just can't control it - AND it's not like she didn't, I really found her pleasant in the talk show. I wish they would leave her alone. It reminded me of Derrick crying when people kept telling him stop imitating Britney be yourself and he said, but imitating Britney is my hobby and what I do for a living, this is me being myself. "Authenticity" in the drag universe is overrated and very arbitrary.

Anyway, Ginger did deserve but I also thought Eureka did too - I'm SO surprised that I'm saying that. So happy Ra'Jah keeps smashing it every week. The bottom 3 was fair but I'd have replaced Jan with Pandora.

Next week's episode I'm absolutely not excited about. Where the hell is Snatch Game?!

chaeri pls

COOOK
17 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Next week's episode I'm absolutely not excited about. Where the hell is Snatch Game?!

We've 8 queens now so it's probably coming when we get to 6, making them 3 and 3 for the Snatch Game of Love

RAMROD
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

We've 8 queens now so it's probably coming when we get to 6, making them 3 and 3 for the Snatch Game of Love

Gurl, I wish it was regular snatch game instead :bradley:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Oh right its that other snatch game :bradley: can we bring back Juju for it thanks

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
14 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Ugh I hope we don't do that bad format

chaeri pls

SlaeUrAnus
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, I wish it was regular snatch game instead :bradley:

Legit no one is here for Snatch Game of Love though :selena:

In my messy era.

Spoiler

This was just a difficult challenge to judge who did good / who did bad, queens opening up about their stories was heartwarming but also queens making jokes was entertaining to watch. This really could've gone any direction and I would've understood.

I'm really liking the diversity in wins, seasons where 2-3 queens dominate make for terrible competition.

AND THAT LIP SYNC!!! Whew Ginger and Mayhem CLEARED

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

JusKeepBreathin
Spoiler

Jan's a fĂșcking liar. I am so upset again with one of the most polished queens with the most interesting perspective on drag was eliminated by some poor excuse for a back up singer dancer. Last week I was upset with Yara because they were all great and with Yara they were just nit picking. I don't think anyone should have gone home last week. 

Jan is not a star she is filler. Someone squeeze that pimple out of the competition.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived