💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

On contrary, to me Miss Ginger Minj looks worse and worse every season she’s in nnnn. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
11 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

On contrary, to me Miss Ginger Minj looks worse and worse every season she’s in nnnn. 

& she said she was bringing the fashion this time... :awkney:

SlaeUrAnus

Laganja's entrance has left me GAGGED. 

In my messy era.

La Rosalia

Miss Gaga’s performance  BETTER be used for the next challenge.

Luna Lovegood

Can’t believe I cried during silky’s elimination… my 2019 self would’ve laughed at this but you know what, silky deserves so much better. She changed so much ugh 😩 I love this cast 

luna’s advocate

CyanDante

I really had zero expectations when I read about the cast rumours. But they are really blowing it out of the park. :giveup:

I was not at all looking forward to Eureka or Silky, but they have proven me completely wrong and are a joy to watch.

Also lipsync assassin DID THAT! :firega:

Fix it Bitch was hilarious! Is it just me because I thought Rajah had this in the bag too? :whitney:

So far I think Ginger is the only meh in the cast, has not really wowed me in any way. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

A MESS

the riggory commences.

Spoiler

so, as they're really bulshittin the top part of the rank, I'm gonna talk about the gag. the laganja entrance omg, she was feeding the basic gays as we are so much, it was a spoonful.

also, WP as much as you want but hope this episode explained the situation to y'all being happy about POC representation and then complaining about Silky not being the same person as the one you were complaining about in her season

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

ManuelColon

This episode proved how good All Stars can be, but also how good Drag Race CAN be, one of the best episodes in a long time from beginning to end, the challenge was great, the performances were all good to great to even amazing, great runway (should be done every single season), the lipsync had me dying, when Physical started playing not only did I start screaming, but the fact that MISS TRINITY AND MISS LAGANJA, THE TWO BEST LIPSYNCERS IN SEASON 6 WERE DOING IT BLEW MY MIND.

I love when DR gives this much greatness, kudos to all the queens for being forces, no one did bad this week, everyone was deserving of being safe.

The elimination had me tearing up a bit, I completely understand her words and feelings, she looked absolutely stunning and after how much I disliked her during her season, I have also grown as a person and I know how amazing she is, how worthy she is and it is sad to see her being on her head so much after knowing that if she wanted to she could have the whole room just for herself. I'm not religious, but God bless her.

We had everything we want, a little drama, a little story, a little emotion, good challenge, good runway, top 10 lipsync of all time, confusion about the bottom placements, dilemma.

erfaan
13 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

This episode proved how good All Stars can be, but also how good Drag Race CAN be, one of the best episodes in a long time from beginning to end, the challenge was great, the performances were all good to great to even amazing, great runway (should be done every single season), the lipsync had me dying, when Physical started playing not only did I start screaming, but the fact that MISS TRINITY AND MISS LAGANJA, THE TWO BEST LIPSYNCERS IN SEASON 6 WERE DOING IT BLEW MY MIND.

I love when DR gives this much greatness, kudos to all the queens for being forces, no one did bad this week, everyone was deserving of being safe.

The elimination had me tearing up a bit, I completely understand her words and feelings, she looked absolutely stunning and after how much I disliked her during her season, I have also grown as a person and I know how amazing she is, how worthy she is and it is sad to see her being on her head so much after knowing that if she wanted to she could have the whole room just for herself. I'm not religious, but God bless her.

We had everything we want, a little drama, a little story, a little emotion, good challenge, good runway, top 10 lipsync of all time, confusion about the bottom placements, dilemma.

All of this 

gag

So glad everyone else is seeing how good of an episode this was too. Great challenge, great ads, great runway, great lipsync, great deliberation.

Silky's arc is lowkey making me really sad. Yeah she was a little abrasive on S11, but she honestly seems traumatised by the hate she received and now the overcompensation to appease fans has deflated her personality. She deserves better tbh.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Kadikaado

First of all I need to say that some of the outfits were worst than the original ones, especially in the winner team.

Spoiler

I guess only Trinity looked better than her original look.

Spoiler

Also Laganja stole the whole episode. Her performance was one of the best lipsyncs in the history of Drag Race, as a matter of fact it was a waste giving Trinity air time during that lipsync because Laganja totally obliterated her. It was a total humiliation. Laganja came with a vengeance. I believe Laganja is gonna be on next season, there is no way production won't make her return for next season after this performance.

I hope Laganja gets a lot of attention anf followers after this show she gave us.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

bionic

Rigga morris

I hope the All Stars are told when they’re cast whether they’re fillers or real contenders 

buy bionic

DanielM

I was not a Silky's fan on Season 11 but the hate she received was way too much (I mean, any hate is too much, this is just TV). If there is someone who actually deserves a Rudemption that's Silky. :cyanlights:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:
Spoiler

I believe Laganja is gonna be on next season, there is no way production won't make her return for next season after this performance.

She said she won't come back to compete and that this was the perfect exit for her (unless they bring her back as a choreographer or something) :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
8 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

The tea :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Archived