Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

GagaSine
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am shooketh reading about A'Keria :poot:

That can't be happening, right? :gum:  But then again we know what happen to Manila the last time. :bradley:  I hope it isn't real tho! 🤞

Omg spill pls, what do you mean? :messga:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
14 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Omg spill pls, what do you mean? :messga:

Spoiler

Well, not sure if you heard this yet, but A'Keria are said to be 5th out cos a queen who won lipsynch are voting her out. Also, Jiggly is said to be 3rd out :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8

Here’s the full list of celebrities appearing on as6 (not a spoiler, they always announce it beforehand):

VH1 and Paramount+ announced the full lineup of guest judges for the sixth season, premiering on June 24. Aisha Tyler, Big Freedia, Charli XCX, Emma Roberts, Jamal Sims, Justin Simien, Tia Mowry, Tina Knowles-Lawson (Yes, Beyoncé and Solange’s mother), and Emmy-award winning fashion designer Zaldy will all join the mainstay judges of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars. Other special guest appearances include Alec Mapa, Angela Bassett, Cheyenne Jackson, Fortune Feimster, Jermaine Fowler, Tanya Tucker, and of course, Miss Piggy herself.

Source

Ziggy
8 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Here’s the full list of celebrities appearing on as6 (not a spoiler, they always announce it beforehand):

VH1 and Paramount+ announced the full lineup of guest judges for the sixth season, premiering on June 24. Aisha Tyler, Big Freedia, Charli XCX, Emma Roberts, Jamal Sims, Justin Simien, Tia Mowry, Tina Knowles-Lawson (Yes, Beyoncé and Solange’s mother), and Emmy-award winning fashion designer Zaldy will all join the mainstay judges of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars. Other special guest appearances include Alec Mapa, Angela Bassett, Cheyenne Jackson, Fortune Feimster, Jermaine Fowler, Tanya Tucker, and of course, Miss Piggy herself.

Source

Yes to Angela Bassett omg

Kitana
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

I'm confused, Peppermint's confused, everyone's confused

Please welcome to the stage Miss Inga Finger

You will learn respect!

Stephen
15 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am shooketh reading about A'Keria :poot:

That can't be happening, right? :gum:  But then again we know what happen to Manila the last time. :bradley:  I hope it isn't real tho! 🤞

Stopppp saying things like that. This whole comment should be in a spoiler. Why can't people resist talking about spoilers? It's really ridiculous :fail:

Hyoha
36 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Stopppp saying things like that. This whole comment should be in a spoiler. Why can't people resist talking about spoilers? It's really ridiculous :fail:

They love the attention because they know something people don’t. It’s kind of sad really

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD
22 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Will there really be a 14th queen?

probably just some twist on elimination again. They always does that. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The premiere is on youtube for free btw 

https://youtu.be/kaPesB40yVw

Thank you for this I hope it’s available WW tho and not US exclusive 

luna’s advocate

Archived